Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buyingaflatwimb. Things are actually starting to happen.

Buyingaflatwimb. Things are actually starting to happen.

as in the money is sorted

but I will probably move to Essex. I don't care if it's Grays, Basildon etc.

What's cheap but not that bad? I really don't care if the area is bad or not but when people say areas are bad they don't go into much detail.

I have looked North but the transport costs are a killer. need to keep the train under £300 imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

What's cheap but not that bad? I really don't care if the area is bad or not but when people say areas are bad they don't go into much detail.

I have looked North but the transport costs are a killer. need to keep the train under £300 imo
    Grays is pretty ****. I wouldn't fancy it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Grays is pretty ****. I wouldn't fancy it at all.
    I don't really care about the local town as I probably won't spend much time there anyway.

Like Palmers green, I may live there but not much in the area to do apart from popping to Morrisons.

I don't really care about the local town as I probably won't spend much time there anyway.

Like Palmers green, I may live there but not much in the area to do apart from popping to Morrisons.
    Just make sure you have enough room for a 58" TV, it really makes quite the difference

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just make sure you have enough room for a 58" TV, it really makes quite the difference
    I only have a 49inch samsung curved won. however it is tremendous.

:tvenvy:

You can probably get a train into town from Darlington for less than £300 a day, and can probably get a decently-sized gaff round there too. I know it's Oop Norf, but people who live in Yorkshire never stop banging on about how brilliant it is there.

Plus you can pop in to see Jorge for a Cafe Mocca Latte with nutmeg and almond topping
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You can probably get a train into town from Darlington for less than £300 a day, and can probably get a decently-sized gaff round there too. I know it's Oop Norf, but people who live in Yorkshire never stop banging on about how brilliant it is there.

when I mean North I meant Hertfordshire.

it's not just to to buy a place its rent is ridicules now and I can probably pay a mortgage nearly 50% of what I am paying in rent right now.

need to stick to London for work purposes for now.

I have only ever bought one property so I am perhaps not hugely qualified to advise here, however I would suggest the above statement could be seen as possibly naive.

Wee bit of research perhaps.

Though not like Monty when he was contemplating Turnpike Lane because he just came across like a big mummy's boy heemasex.

I only have a 49inch samsung curved won. however it is tremendous.

:tvenvy:
    We had a teeny 48" until Saturday, well played the glw who stepped up to the plate and said what about that one? £750 is rather bloody reasonable as well! It's not OLED or QLED but frankly the picture is awesome without paying another £2k