Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bild are saying Batshuayi will be the Aubameyang

Bild are saying Batshuayi will be the Aubameyang

Replacement.

So how do we all feel about Giroud going to Chelsea?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Replacement.

So how do we all feel about Giroud going to Chelsea?
    They're signiing Dzeko

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They're signiing Dzeko
    I read on the weekend the Dzeko to Chelsea move isn’t likely to happen now.

I read on the weekend the Dzeko to Chelsea move isn’t likely to happen now.
    I can't keep up - would hate Giroud to go there though. Would be an odd deal

Potentially leaves us a bit short in the Europa Leaue doesnt it? The new lad is cup tied

Agreed. I’m not his biggest fan but I’d keep him until the summer and hope he has a good World Cup. Maybe an Italian team will come in for him then, he could play there until he’s 40. Also we will probably start both Lacazette and Aubameyang in a lot of games so having Welbeck as the only striker to come on is a depressing thought.

Agreed. I’m not his biggest fan but I’d keep him until the summer and hope he has a good World Cup. Maybe an Italian team will come in for him then, he could play there until he’s 40. Also we will probably start both Lacazette and Aubameyang in a lot of games so having Welbeck as the only striker to come on is a depressing thought.
    Are you forgetting Eddie?

Agreed. I’m not his biggest fan but I’d keep him until the summer and hope he has a good World Cup.
    He won't be at the World Cup if he's only started a few Fairs Cup games for us and had a couple for run-outs from the bench in the league.

Are you forgetting Eddie?
    Eddie's had his moment in the sun. He'll go out on loan to Birmingham City and never be heard of again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He won't be at the World Cup if he's only started a few Fairs Cup games for us and had a couple for run-outs from the bench in the league.
    I think Deschamps will still play him. His biggest competition will be playing out of position for us