Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So Aubameyang will be our latest somersault****. A tenner for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I do love how you are combining the names of Wreh and Weah. This was Wreh's though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsTpBIYJQ9k
    Oh, it's not quite as pleasing as I remember it. Still, at least it's a double.

If Auba puts on a Batman mask while playing for us them I'm not supporting the club until he leaves.

Wreh performed a better somersault against Wimbledon
    Nearer a 10 than a 9
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I remember Lualua's won against us

Still...no where near as good as Temur Ketsabia's goal celebration. No need for a twisty turny things in midair when you can repeatedly kick the advertising boards
    Last edited by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez; 01-29-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My autocorrect wanted to change it to Christopher Wren, which was a bit confusing.
    More an architect goals than a scorer, Would have done well at Hamburg' second team

I only remember McGoldrick scoring one for us - against Standard Liege in the season we won the CWC. Don't remember a somersault, though.
    Quite a strike it was also.

Utterly useless shít**** all the same, but very much of the time (we had a few of them).

Just how bad must Standard Liege have been?
    with hindsight, some of their defending is positively Arenalesque. Particularly the Selley and Campbell wons

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”