Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Aubameyang will be our latest somersault****. A tenner for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I looked up the goal in question and he celebrated it in a Shearer style by running towards the Arsenal fans with his finger pointing skywards.

I've an odd feeling Ian Selley may have scored in that game as well. We won 0-7.
    He did indeed - one of six English scorers and an Islington-born Irishman

The third Arsenal sumersaultist is one Georgie Graham
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He did indeed - one of six English scorers and an Islington-born Irishman
    Fücking hell. McGoldrick and Selley score in a 0-7 away thrashing by a notoriously low-scoring Arsenal team that didn't even include Ian Wright.

Just how bad must Standard Liege have been?

He was always one booking away from suspension in that campaign so George left him out where he could
    Took a chance on him in the semi-final 2nd leg and gets suspended for the Final
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Christopher Wreh is the one who springs (ha!) to mind.
    Wreah's one was quite advanced, iirc. I'm sure there was a half pike in there as well. PEA's one is a little underwhelming when compared.

Are we sure it was Wreah and not Boa Morte, though? :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

He was always one booking away from suspension in that campaign so George left him out where he could
    Took a chance on him in the semi-final 2nd leg and gets suspended for the Final
    Still won

Fücking hell. McGoldrick and Selley score in a 0-7 away thrashing by a notoriously low-scoring Arsenal team that didn't even include Ian Wright.

Just how bad must Standard Liege have been?
    We scored just four more goals in the subsequent games to win the tournament.

We scored just four more goals in the subsequent games to win the tournament.
    1-0 Torino, 2-1 PSG and 1-0 Parma wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Wreah's one was quite advanced, iirc. I'm sure there was a half pike in there as well. PEA's one is a little underwhelming when compared.

Are we sure it was Wreah and not Boa Morte, though? :thinking:
    I do love how you are combining the names of Wreh and Weah. This was Wreh's though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsTpBIYJQ9k

I do love how you are combining the names of Wreh and Weah. This was Wreh's though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsTpBIYJQ9k
    My autocorrect wanted to change it to Christopher Wren, which was a bit confusing.