Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Them Aussies yesterday :)

Them Aussies yesterday :)

Lovely seeing them go from joy to despair as their innings crumbled and then joy again thinking they were going to pull off an incredible miracle only for Tom Curran to break them

Hopefully Jake Ball is okay? I can’t believe a player collapses with heat exhaustion and in serious distress only to come back onto the pitch less than 10 minutes later so he could bowl out his remaining overs. Never seen that before...his face was turning purple and he was shaking after every ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lovely seeing them go from joy to despair as their innings crumbled and then joy again thinking they were going to pull off an incredible miracle only for Tom Curran to break them

Hopefully Jake Ball is okay? I can’t believe a player collapses with heat exhaustion and in serious distress only to come back onto the pitch less than 10 minutes later so he could bowl out his remaining overs. Never seen that before...his face was turning purple and he was shaking after every ball.
    Was a bit warmer than Nottingham then? Pretty good start match to kick off the new stadium - love the WACA though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Was a bit warmer than Nottingham then? Pretty good start match to kick off the new stadium - love the WACA though
    ****ing WACA..... nightmarish hell hole that I have never been to and know very little about other than that we always got thrashed there. Good bloody riddance.