Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arsenal FC are an embarrassement Im afraid

Arsenal FC are an embarrassement Im afraid

Going after a player we cant afford and so unsettle a player and the club. Why go shopping in Waitrose when you can only afford Lidl? We have form doing this kind of thing. You should know beforehand what you will need to play to get a player like Aubangeyang and if you have no intention of paying then dont make a bid in the first place or at least have the good manners to announce the bidding is over as soon as your top offer is rejected. Every year the same. Disgusting behaviour and quite frankly I am ashamed to be linked to Arsenal at this time. I have no other option but to withdraw my support until I receieve a formal apology and assurance it wont happen again. I would also like to apologise to Borrusia Dortmund on Arsenal's behalf. You should all should be ashamed of yourselves too imvho.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Going after a player we cant afford and so unsettle a player and the club. Why go shopping in Waitrose when you can only afford Lidl? We have form doing this kind of thing. You should know beforehand what you will need to play to get a player like Aubangeyang and if you have no intention of paying then dont make a bid in the first place or at least have the good manners to announce the bidding is over as soon as your top offer is rejected. Every year the same. Disgusting behaviour and quite frankly I am ashamed to be linked to Arsenal at this time. I have no other option but to withdraw my support until I receieve a formal apology and assurance it wont happen again. I would also like to apologise to Borrusia Dortmund on Arsenal's behalf. You should all should be ashamed of yourselves too imvho.
    yes Don, do you know an old Awimber called, oh I can't remember now

Were you ever banned from here ?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Well it looks like we have got him, per today's news. Go back and work on your infrastructure projects, Donald! MAGA, my friend.

Possibly because that's what all clubs do in these situations ?
    Negotiation doesn't always pan out. Dortmund have their price, Arsenal have theirs. If they can't agree, then both walk away.
    You can't blame the club for stalling at 50 mil plus for a 29 year old and 200k per week.
    Chelsea are clearly in the market for a striker, yet they appear to be giving this one a big swerve. The bloke sounds like trouble by all accounts, and if he turns out to be a stiff after twelve months, we'll have possibly p1ssed away a large chunk of the summer budget.

For what it's worth, probably not much, I think he'll sign but I'm not convinced the money couldn't have been more wisely spent shoring up the central defence, perhaps a new keeper, and that elusive midfield playmaker we so desperately need.
    We're not crying out for a number 9 and what's wrong with seeing how Mik, Lacazette and Ozil gel to the end of the season ?
    Last edited by 7sisters; 01-28-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Negotiation doesn't always pan out. Dortmund have their price, Arsenal have theirs. If they can't agree, then both walk away.
    You can't blame the club for stalling at 50 mil plus for a 29 year old and 200k per week.
    Chelsea are clearly in the market for a striker, yet they appear to be giving this one a big swerve. The bloke sounds like trouble by all accounts, and if he turns out to be a stiff after twelve months, we'll have possibly p1ssed away a large chunk of the summer budget.

For what it's worth, probably not much, I think he'll sign but I'm not convinced the money couldn't have been more wisely spent shoring up the central defence, perhaps a new keeper, and that elusive midfield playmaker we so desperately need.
    We're not crying out for a number 9 and what's wrong with seeing how Mik, Lacazette and Ozil gel to the end of the season ?
    7Sisters in defending Arsenal shocker!
    Elusive midfield playmaker ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

7sisters he's not 29 he's 28. Now, will he be 29 at some point. One can only hope. He's fast as fvck and people spend 60m on the merest trash these days. We also need multiple new attacking threats. This won't get us up to par but it'll help. Get with the program, sir.
    Last edited by eastgermanautos; 01-29-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Learn to punctuate you fúcking quarter-wit. Just looking at your post has given me a

fúcking migraine.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    7sisters he's not 29 he's 28. Now, will he be 29 at some point. One can only hope. He's fast as fvck and people spend 60m on the merest trash these days. We also need multiple new attacking threats. This won't get us up to par but it'll help. Get with the program, sir.
    I'm not against him signing East. I just think we have bigger problems at the back and in the middle, and they won't get resolved while that senile French t it is at the club.