Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We're not gonna sign him, are we? Why get everyone's hopes up and then refuse to pay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We're not gonna sign him, are we? Why get everyone's hopes up and then refuse to pay

what he's worth? He's practically a goal a game striker in a top league. They only do it to annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    what he's worth? He's practically a goal a game striker in a top league. They only do it to annoy me.
    Arsenal do business the right way.

or so I have been told

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

or so I have been told
    Indeed. Its just the football side of things we keep ****ing up on. The business is going very well indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Indeed. Its just the football side of things we keep ****ing up on. The business is going very well indeed.
    Yeah - we're rubbish as we enter our fourth Wembley in 5 years. Do get a grip ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah - we're rubbish as we enter our fourth Wembley in 5 years. Do get a grip ffs
    Oh, I see. A League Cup final and top six is our new measure of success. Welcome back to 1987.....

or so I have been told
    To be fair, Dortmund are trying to pull our pants down. 58m for a 29 year old???!

I'm glad we're telling them that it's 50m or we walk away.

They'll accept 50m on deadline day and we'll then change the offer to 45m.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    To be fair, Dortmund are trying to pull our pants down. 58m for a 29 year old???!

How old in Sanchez? And what price would he have been if we hadn't ****ed up the contract situation.

PEA is 28
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Sanchez. £60m, last August.

Maybe he was 28 then which makes it okay?

We want to buy. They don’t need to sell. Kind of how football transfers work.

Do they really want him or not? seems a lot of money for a take it or leave it offer. We ****ed about plenty of times in the past and annoyed clubs. :Saurez:
    So if Arsenal are in the market for this type of player leaving it to deadline day is a good idea?

Plus Dortmund need to bring in a player if they sell him. If Giroud isn't included in the deal they won't want to sell him last second.

Do they really want him or not? seems a lot of money for a take it or leave it offer. We ****ed about plenty of times in the past and annoyed clubs. :Saurez:
    So if Arsenal are in the market for this type of player leaving it to deadline day is a good idea?

Plus Dortmund need to bring in a player if they sell him. If Giroud isn't included in the deal they won't want to sell him last second.
    Well that’s why we’ll probably miss out. I’d like us to sign him but think Evans is more important. Not the end of the world If we do miss out.