Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This numberwang business. I know these things take time

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

United fan commented to me the other night that I had continually been of this voice while questioning his relative failure at United. Been a while since an arrival in N5 has quite got my attention.

Iwobi will drop down, impossible really to argue against though still a role to play.

Wenger has some tough calls (especially if Aubameyang arrives). There is a decent argument for leaving out the Welsh though a tricky one to manage given his contract situation.
    The midfield two has to be Jack and Elneny really.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The midfield two has to be Jack and Elneny really.
    Where does Johnny Evans fit in though?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    B71 4LF

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wenger has some tough calls (especially if Aubameyang arrives). There is a decent argument for leaving out the Welsh though a tricky one to manage given his contract situation.
    If only the notion of fighting for one's place in the team was in the skill-set of the contemporary footballer.

Good question. Either Kos is completely ****ed in the Achilles area or he still sees Mustafi somewhere else other than Arsenal. There’s a third option which involves a back three but talking about that upsets me so we will leave it there.

Personally I would rather stick with Lacazette and Giroud than risk the losing the latter (as opposed to the Laca)
    Won't be happy at all if we lose Giroud!

AHarsh on Iwobi though - thought he was excellent in both Chelsea games.
    Iwobi reminds me of Hleb. All trickery and no end product.

He can get some practice in the reserves for a couple of seasons now HM is here imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Nope - decent experienced option from the bench. Missed him recently

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He is killing Nketiah. probably.

Agreed, we should keep the preening ****. Especially since the alternative is Welbeck.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Iwobi reminds me of Hleb. All trickery and no end product.

He can get some practice in the reserves for a couple of seasons now HM is here imo
    You never really watched Hleb then. Ridiculous how underrated he was, mostly because he played the ball before the ball that set up the goal. To say there was no end-product from him is silly