Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This numberwang business. I know these things take time

This numberwang business. I know these things take time

but we do seem to make things rather complicated.

Will we sign him?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Will we sign him?
    Personally I would rather stick with Lacazette and Giroud than risk the losing the latter (as opposed to the Laca)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Personally I would rather stick with Lacazette and Giroud than risk the losing the latter (as opposed to the Laca)
    I like Laca, I hope he is a success at the club. it's always going to be difficult for him the way we play.

I may be wrong but one of the weaker links of the team is Iwobi imo.

Where does MKH fit?

Quote Originally Posted by pat vegas View Post

Will we sign him?

when does the window slam shut, f?

I said: When. Does. The. Window. Slam. Shut?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    when does the window slam shut, f?

I said: When. Does. The. Window. Slam. Shut?
    11pm on Wednesday I think.

11pm on Wednesday I think.
    How is the ear, anyway?

Controversial.

The whole thing is slightly odd, has been since day one. Still Wenger is in the clear here, it will be the new transfer team that look like dícks if it all falls down.

I like Laca, I hope he is a success at the club. it's always going to be difficult for him the way we play.

I may be wrong but one of the weaker links of the team is Iwobi imo.

Where does MKH fit?
    Anywhere he wants to - simply a wonderful football, p. And I said that when he went to United. Harsh on Iwobi though - thought he was excellent in both Chelsea games. The Armenian will take his place

Anywhere he wants to - simply a wonderful football, p. And I said that when he went to United. Harsh on Iwobi though - thought he was excellent in both Chelsea games. The Armenian will take his place

United fan commented to me the other night that I had continually been of this voice while questioning his relative failure at United. Been a while since an arrival in N5 has quite got my attention.

Iwobi will drop down, impossible really to argue against though still a role to play.

Wenger has some tough calls (especially if Aubameyang arrives). There is a decent argument for leaving out the Welsh though a tricky one to manage given his contract situation.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

United fan commented to me the other night that I had continually been of this voice while questioning his relative failure at United. Been a while since an arrival in N5 has quite got my attention.

Iwobi will drop down, impossible really to argue against though still a role to play.

Wenger has some tough calls (especially if Aubameyang arrives). There is a decent argument for leaving out the Welsh though a tricky one to manage given his contract situation.
    Jack, Mesut and 9 others - not that hard