Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mesut Ozil is just a sheer delight to watch play football.

Mesut Ozil is just a sheer delight to watch play football.

The best I’ve seen for us. Yes, that is what i just said.

Here’s to four more years, MÖ11

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Here’s to four more years, MÖ11
    **** off back to Bournemouth Rich you nutter !

He's a fine footballer, r, but not the best to wear the shirt...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He's a fine footballer, r, but not the best to wear the shirt...
    This ^^^^^^

I have no idea what age Dick is but perhaps he never actually saw the likes of Bergkamp or Vieira in the flesh, as such. That’s not a slight on the chap as one cannot be held responsible for one’s age, or the fact he may have been chasing down wild animals on the family ranch at home.

Having said the above, just let us be clear that he is a total dick.

Maybe I am thick or not cool/football hipster enough but I don't think he's that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This ^^^^^^

I have no idea what age Dick is but perhaps he never actually saw the likes of Bergkamp or Vieira in the flesh, as such. That’s not a slight on the chap as one cannot be held responsible for one’s age, or the fact he may have been chasing down wild animals on the family ranch at home.

Having said the above, just let us be clear that he is a total dick.
    My first match was when we beat Leicester 6
    -1 on Boxing Day. It was ****ing freezing and we chatted to Trevor Brooking before the game.

It was Henry’s first Arsenal hat trick and PV4 also played. Maybe Bergkamp too.

Bergkamp is the only man that comes close to MÖ when it comes to sheer grace on a football pitch. But then again, when I was watching him his best years may have been behind him.

Everything Ozil does oozes class. From a simple 10 yard pass, to his little faints and dummies.

He’s my favourite player.

Twitter tells me this morning that we’re not signing Auba as he is too expensive and we are going for Mahrez as a backup

Happy with Mahrez as a Walcott replacement but not a Sanchez one.

-1 on Boxing Day. It was ****ing freezing and we chatted to Trevor Brooking before the game.

Bergkamp is the only man that comes close to MÖ when it comes to sheer grace on a football pitch. But then again, when I was watching him his best years may have been behind him.

Everything Ozil does oozes class. From a simple 10 yard pass, to his little faints and dummies.

Twitter tells me this morning that we’re not signing Auba as he is too expensive and we are going for Mahrez as a backup

I'm confused with your stance, you now post that you don't look happy if we don't get PEA, but last week you were happy that we make a profit in the tfr window.

And if you believe something on Twitter you are more of a Dick than we give you credit for
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Few bigger fans of Özil than me, r, but he isn't fit to lace God's boots. Bergkamp only became a No 10 because being a No 9 was too easy

Said it before...Thierry was amazing but you know DB10 was the daddy.

Magical player.

Just wonder if Riyad will be replacing Welbeck...World Cup year and there’s going to be quite a few teams in need of a striker this transfer window...maybe even a trade with Leicester.

Finally was last night the first time Wenger threw one of his players under the bus?

Re: his post match comments about our poor form being solely down to uncertainty on the dressing room. o:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Few bigger fans of Özil than me, r, but he isn't fit to lace God's boots. Bergkamp only became a No 10 because being a No 9 was too easy
    Nail and head.

Dennis's goal away at Barnsley

10:03. Just lovely/

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”