Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dick Law working on the Johnny Evans deal

Dick Law working on the Johnny Evans deal

o:

Beggars can’t be choosers so can’t complain.

West Brom don’t want to risk losing him for £3m in the summer...let’s see how he screws this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    o:

Beggars can’t be choosers so can’t complain.

West Brom don’t want to risk losing him for £3m in the summer...let’s see how he screws this up.
    hasn't Dick left the club? For 'family reasons'?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Guess they roped him back in while the big guns work on the Aubameyang deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Guess they roped him back in while the big guns work on the Aubameyang deal.
    Which deal is Mickey Pearce involved with? How is he coping with all the changes behind the scenes?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Which deal is Mickey Pearce involved with? How is he coping with all the changes behind the scenes?
    he's already been replaced. By a door stop and a hat stand.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I should imagine that he's looking nervously over his shoulder with the amount of replacements that there's been. Perhaps we can persuade Sven Minsilant to join AWIMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I should imagine that he's looking nervously over his shoulder with the amount of replacements that there's been. Perhaps we can persuade Sven Minsilant to join AWIMB.
    I'm confident he's got himself a seat at the top table with Sven and Huss Fahmy. A key part of the new setup. He's probably helping Aubameyang load boxes into sports cars.

Hi,

I've actually been busy working on Mathieu Debuchy's move.

Unfortunately he isn't going to get any more game time and he wants to make one last ditch attempt at making the France World Cup squad.

Wenger wants him to stay but said he can leave but it has to be a straight sale.

West Brom were interested and Gibbs is like his best mate but they are worried about his wages if they get relegated.

Hopefully something will come up for him..on Thursday we and few of the lads are heading over to Theo's to help him and Melanie pack up so that should keep us busy. Maybe he's had a chance to speak to Big Sam for us

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyPearce View Post
    Hi,

Unfortunately he isn't going to get any more game time and he wants to make one last ditch attempt at making the France World Cup squad.

Wenger wants him to stay but said he can leave but it has to be a straight sale.

West Brom were interested and Gibbs is like his best mate but they are worried about his wages if they get relegated.

Hopefully something will come up for him..on Thursday we and few of the lads are heading over to Theo's to help him and Melanie pack up so that should keep us busy. Maybe he's had a chance to speak to Big Sam for us

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyPearce View Post
    Hi,

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce
    Interesting. How's the new chap Raul Sanhelli? Perhaps it's him insisting that Debuchy's move has to be permanent.