Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see the woman beater's been having his say.

I see the woman beater's been having his say.

“Henrikh Mkhitaryan has failed at Manchester United – yet he has been rewarded for that failure with a bigger, £200-a-week pay packet at Arsenal,” Collymore wrote in his Mirror column.
    “Mind you, the Armenian fits the Gunners narrative and is a classic Arsenal player I suppose – a bit soft, a bit weak, with a ‘nice lad’ mentality.
    “Mkhitaryan hasn’t been getting into a team that has been crying out for the kind of pace and invention he can offer when he is at his best because he hasn’t grasped the nettle.
    “Instead, he has got himself somewhere where the expectation is rock bottom and that is Arsenal Football Club.”

Bit harsh from the huge gobshyte, who presumably lost his position at Talksport for getting on everyone's t..its.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    “Henrikh Mkhitaryan has failed at Manchester United – yet he has been rewarded for that failure with a bigger, £200-a-week pay packet at Arsenal,” Collymore wrote in his Mirror column.
    “Mind you, the Armenian fits the Gunners narrative and is a classic Arsenal player I suppose – a bit soft, a bit weak, with a ‘nice lad’ mentality.
    “Mkhitaryan hasn’t been getting into a team that has been crying out for the kind of pace and invention he can offer when he is at his best because he hasn’t grasped the nettle.
    “Instead, he has got himself somewhere where the expectation is rock bottom and that is Arsenal Football Club.”

Bit harsh from the huge gobshyte, who presumably lost his position at Talksport for getting on everyone's t..its.
    We're paying him two hundred quid a week?

It's at times like this that we miss Nicosia getting really angry at this sort of thing.

Struggled to get into the team under a manger who, in recent years, decided to offload De Bruyne and Salah.

Might be fairer to perhaps give him the tiniest chance to show what he can do?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Struggled to get into the team under a manger who, in recent years, decided to offload De Bruyne and Salah.

Might be fairer to perhaps give him the tiniest chance to show what he can do?
    Salah was wonderfully crap last night.

Think Football365 did a good job exposing how much **** he talked today here:

http://www.football365.com/news/medi...-like-an-idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Think Football365 did a good job exposing how much **** he talked today here:

http://www.football365.com/news/medi...-like-an-idiot
    Read that, he's an absolute tool