Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aubameyang emptying BVB locker into his ghastly chrome Porsche.

Quote Originally Posted by devongunner View Post
    Agree on El Neny
    People think he's a bit meh because he's unspectacular but he's tidy and disciplined imo. Sat, or stood even, in front of the back four. Led the team for possession stats and passing accuracy (for people that are into that sort of thing, and possession can be completely sterile but it wasn't on Saturday). Didn't have much tackling to do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    People think he's a bit meh because he's unspectacular but he's tidy and disciplined imo. Sat, or stood even, in front of the back four. Led the team for possession stats and passing accuracy (for people that are into that sort of thing, and possession can be completely sterile but it wasn't on Saturday). Didn't have much tackling to do though.
    I seem to recall a nice goal he scored against Barcelona. Perhaps his only goal for us too.

I suspect it was a consolation in an otherwise difficult to watch affair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I seem to recall a nice goal he scored against Barcelona. Perhaps his only goal for us too.

I suspect it was a consolation in an otherwise difficult to watch affair.
    Yes. Thank goodness we're not a Champions League team any more. So humiliating.

Yes. Thank goodness we're not a Champions League team any more. So humiliating.
    We need to set ourselves up for a win, I think. Can you imagine the glee which the 4th place trophy would give us fans if we were to win it this year?

Of course we won't, but at least now that our expectations have been adjusted, things that were previously scoffed out now seem like magnificent victories.

Strangely enough not a defined pre-requisite for the much fabled DM player.

Positional awareness, tactical adherence, mobility, plugging gaps, accurate passing, covering others, shielding the central defenders etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Positional awareness, tactical adherence, mobility, plugging gaps, accurate passing, covering others, shielding the central defenders etc.
    These are exactly the attributes that Alex Song Billong never*, ever displayed; just before fouling an opponent on the edge of our box.

* he may have successfully hit one or two Hollywood passes to van Persie. I think they were probably accidents
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    These are exactly the attributes that Alex Song Billong never*, ever displayed; just before fouling an opponent on the edge of our box.

* he may have successfully hit one or two Hollywood passes to van Persie. I think they were probably accidents
    I always thought he was arguably the most over-rated of all our over-rated youth and prospective midfield talents – even Denilson.

Now all I need is Monty to come along and remind me that Barcelona felt encouraged or impressed enough to pay big money for him.

I always thought he was arguably the most over-rated of all our over-rated youth and prospective midfield talents – even Denilson.
    So Wenger had Bergkamp retire and Pires sold that year. AW brought in Song Billong, Gallas and ****ing Denilson.
    (he also brought in Rosicky and loaned in Baptista - I'll give you Rosicky)

Early signs of the brain-rot imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Now all I need is Monty to come along and remind me that Barcelona felt encouraged or impressed enough to pay big money for him.
    Technically better than vieira, I believe.....

You forced me to google Torque.

How is the below related to a car?

Torque is a measure of how much a force acting on an object causes that object to rotate. The object rotates about an axis, which we will call the pivot point, and will label 'O'. We will call the force 'F'. The distance from the pivot point to the point where the force acts is called the moment arm, and is denoted by 'r'. Note that this distance, 'r', is also a vector, and points from the axis of rotation to the point where the force acts. (Refer to Figure 1 for a pictoral representation of these definitions.)
    Torque, my good sir, is a metaphor describing a vehicle's "git up and go." Therefore, whether it can punish the road coming out of a curve, flatten steep hills, burn donuts all over a cop's a$$. Got it?