Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aubameyang emptying BVB locker into his ghastly chrome Porsche.

Aubameyang emptying BVB locker into his ghastly chrome Porsche.

#WelcomeAuba14.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    #WelcomeAuba14.

What kind of Porsche has the boot at the back anyway, ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What kind of Porsche has the boot at the back anyway, ffs?
    One that goes round corners?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    One that goes round corners?
    That's not what they're for, though, is it?

This conversation, “thread” if you will, is redundant without Dutch wading in and talking about horses braking and torque and other stuff that is even less interesting than the weather forecast for flying, which at least is funny in it’s irrelevance.

Certainly no Arsenal player should concern himself with anything that negotiate corners

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This conversation, “thread” if you will, is redundant without Dutch wading in and talking about horses braking and torque and other stuff that is even less interesting than the weather forecast for flying, which at least is funny in it’s irrelevance.
    I never have the heart to tell him I don't understand half the advice he gives me about cars. For instance, he's always telling me diesel cars are 'underpowered'. I've no idea what that means. Surely they're as 'powered' as they need to be?

I never have the heart to tell him I don't understand half the advice he gives me about cars. For instance, he's always telling me diesel cars are 'underpowered'. I've no idea what that means. Surely they're as 'powered' as they need to be?
    I thought the whole thing with diesels was they had more torque than petrol cars of a similar engine size

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Certainly no Arsenal player should concern himself with anything that negotiate corners
    something, something about hitting the first man...

Olaf Thon on Aubameyang “Anyone who drives such fast cars and then comes too late to training, well there is something wrong there,”

Hmm, he has a point.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    scored from 2 in the last game