Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fvcking refs gifted the Patriots that win. Disallowed td for Jags, two crucial pass

Fvcking refs gifted the Patriots that win. Disallowed td for Jags, two crucial pass

interference penalties. I wish Kroenke could work the refs like Messers Kraft and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    interference penalties. I wish Kroenke could work the refs like Messers Kraft and Co.
    Wah wah wah wouldnt have mattered if it was 10 or 17 old chap , there was no way he was losing that game

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Wah wah wah wouldnt have mattered if it was 10 or 17 old chap , there was no way he was losing that game
    You have allowed your entire personality to be taken over by Tom Brady. How sad is that.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    You have allowed your entire personality to be taken over by Tom Brady. How sad is that.
    thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on here ega..thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on here ega..thank you!
    Now go get yourself a supermodel my friend. If you haven't already!

Tom Terrific

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    Tom Terrific
    A Minnesota v. Jacksonville Super Bowl would have been a nightmare for the NFL. After definitive recognition that their ratings are cratering, having a double digit down number for the SB would have done real damage to revenues.

Having said that Jacksonville blew it. They ran out of plays in the first half and were forced to run stuff that NE had seen before on film. The Jags D, while very good, is also a base scheme with no surprises. Brady sussed it out. They almost pulled it out, but you have to come up with a little bit of sumpin' sumpin' to best Belichik and Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    A Minnesota v. Jacksonville Super Bowl would have been a nightmare for the NFL. After definitive recognition that their ratings are cratering, having a double digit down number for the SB would have done real damage to revenues.

Having said that Jacksonville blew it. They ran out of plays in the first half and were forced to run stuff that NE had seen before on film. The Jags D, while very good, is also a base scheme with no surprises. Brady sussed it out. They almost pulled it out, but you have to come up with a little bit of sumpin' sumpin' to best Belichik and Brady.
    You make some astute points, Chief. I think there is always this learning curve in big games, which makes it very difficult for the underdog *actually to win. Game-planning the first three quarters is all you can do, because you first have to show that you belong there. Then, in most cases, the old hands take over. No shame though. Bortles deserves another shot at starting next year. This idea of replacing Bortles is strictly from the beancounters.