Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never thought we’d be signing Mkhitaryan AND

Never imagined we’d be signing Mkhitaryan AND

Aubameyang to replace Sanchez. I’m almost glad he left
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 01-22-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I’m almost glad he left
    He's a loss, footballistically, but I can't help but think that the dog ****ing **** was a huge disruption.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Aubameyang to replace Sanchez. I’m almost glad he left
    It does all appear rather odd.

I suspect Wenger is not as 100% in charge as he once was.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Happy daze
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It does all appear rather odd.

The Mkhitaryan one I could see Wenger being behind. By all accounts we tried to sign him the summer he went to Utd. The Aubameyang one is very strange. We could’ve signed him last summer if we paid enough. Maybe it’s because he’s cheaper now. Even so, it’s not very Wenger to sign a striker for £50m and then sign another one for £60m six months later.

**** knows.

Aubameyang to replace Sanchez.
    Meet the new diva. Same as the old diva?

Even so, it’s not very Wenger to sign a striker for £50m and then sign another one for £60m six months later.
    He's appeasing our redg imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Meet the new diva. Same as the old diva?
    I think I’d label him a flamboyant extrovert.

The Mkhitaryan one I could see Wenger being behind. By all accounts we tried to sign him the summer he went to Utd. The Aubameyang one is very strange. We could’ve signed him last summer if we paid enough. Maybe it’s because he’s cheaper now. Even so, it’s not very Wenger to sign a striker for £50m and then sign another one for £60m six months later.

**** knows.
    It is this specific which causes my suspicion, £60m on a 29 year old. The Malcom link you could 100% get.

Perhaps I am reading too much into the Dortmund link and the new man Muslintat.

Mkhytarian makes 100% sense as to a degree United had our balls on that one, especially once they priced City out of the move. They wanted rid of him and we wanted him. All this nonsense about Sanchez only being allowed to go if he came was posturing as the various sides in the deal tried to make it look like they were in control. There is simply no way he could have been allowed to play for us again had this specific deal fallen through, a sum of money would have been accepted before the 31st.

As it stands we get a very good player and Walcott/Coquelin have part funded the other lad.

**** knows.
    Divide by 5 and it's Titi then Skiltord, even when we had Kanu and Bergy.

Maybe Mhikky can be Kanu like Ozil is Begy.