Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Woooo hoooo another Superbowl appearance for the Pats

Woooo hoooo another Superbowl appearance for the Pats

Wenger out..Belichick in!
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Just cashed out of my Eagles 20/1 bet.

Did it just after Wentz got injured.

Was hoping Jacksonville would pull off an upset but that’s the Pats for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Just cashed out of my Eagles 20/1 bet.

Did it just after Wentz got injured.

Was hoping Jacksonville would pull off an upset but that’s the Pats for you.
    Eagles, cannon fodder for the big day.

THE two worst possible Super Bowl teams I could wish for.

The Jags were never going to beat the Patriots and the zebras together, the referee who blew the play dead on the fumble recovery that would've gone to the house should apologise to every Jags fan for ruining their chance of a win.

Eagles fans are notoriously scummy, none of them deserve a trip to the big game. I hope there's a big crowd of Vikings fans waiting for them to return the favour of being pelted with beer cans on the way to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    THE two worst possible Super Bowl teams I could wish for.

The Jags were never going to beat the Patriots and the zebras together, the referee who blew the play dead on the fumble recovery that would've gone to the house should apologise to every Jags fan for ruining their chance of a win.

Eagles fans are notoriously scummy, none of them deserve a trip to the big game. I hope there's a big crowd of Vikings fans waiting for them to return the favour of being pelted with beer cans on the way to the ground.
    What fumble ...he was clearly in possession and down by contact you bitter Cowboys fan

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    What fumble ...he was clearly in possession and down by contact you bitter Cowboys fan
    No, the rule, per Nance and Romo, is when he loses control. Not when it's technically in his hands. But I have made my feelings clear in another post. I just think that the refs like the AFC Championship bonus cash that they get from Messers Kraft and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    No, the rule, per Nance and Romo, is when he loses control. Not when it's technically in his hands. But I have made my feelings clear in another post. I just think that the refs like the AFC Championship bonus cash that they get from Messers Kraft and Co.
    Thank you EGA for enlightening the board regarding the rule on catches, fumbled it was and a TD he was denied