Good - the rap as well

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...hting-in-syria

A tribute:

I’ll spend the rest of my life
    Livin' in a Jihadi’s paradise
    But there ain’t no virgins here
    Just 71 versions of my wife

His mates can’t even pour a forty for their fallen homie, since it’s haram.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Good - the rap as well
    Bit harsh, mate. These people are merely products of their barbaric environment. Just ask Peter.

"killed on 17 January during clashes with anti-Isis forces in Deir ez-Zour province in eastern Syria."

Translation: Killed by Assad's boys and The Russians. wd them and eff off the ISIS sponsors, supporters and trainers - Saudi Arabia, Israel, CIA, MI6 etc.

Bit harsh, mate. These people are merely products of their barbaric environment. Just ask Peter.
    Yes. It’s largely a barbaric environment because of their religion’s barbarism, of course, but that in no way invalidates p’s point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    "killed on 17 January during clashes with anti-Isis forces in Deir ez-Zour province in eastern Syria."

Translation: Killed by Assad's boys and The Russians. wd them and eff off the ISIS sponsors, supporters and trainers - Saudi Arabia, Israel, CIA, MI6 etc.
    Have you been watching The House of Saud on the Beeb?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Syria is a lot more complicated than that now, a. Everyone’s killing ISIS now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Syria is a lot more complicated than that now, a. Everyone’s killing ISIS now.
    Not in Deir Ezzor province. the Yanqui only operate East of the Euphrates, and they only kill ISIS when ISIS are fighting one of their other proxies. When they've finished fighting them, they bus the survivors away and set them to work fighting the government. Even the BBC has reported on this.

Have you been watching The House of Saud on the Beeb?
    It’s good. Although I had to question the naivety of the whistleblower bloke who went to Saudi to oversee a fmdefence contract and was shocked - shocked, I tells ya - to find there were massive backhanders left, right and centre.