Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deso Dogg gone

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    What I find weird is the Faustian pact between Saudi Arabia’s wahhabist base and the distinctly unislamic (by conservative standards) Royal Family who by all accounts spend most of their time ****ing whores in their Knightsbridge townhouses rather than following the teachings of the Koran.

Presumably yer average wahhabiist Saudi considers the family to be no less immoral than yer average western Kuffir. Yet they are happy to keep them in power presumably in exchange for the family continuing to fund the spreading of wahhabi ideology around the world.

Does this not stick in their draw a touch?
    Of course. It's a devil's bargain whereby the Al-Sauds maintain the highly conservative society and fund the evangelism to appease the Wahabbist clerics in return for the Wahabbists not kicking off in Saudi and letting the Al-Sauds mind their own business.

What I find weird is the Faustian pact between Saudi Arabia’s wahhabist base and the distinctly unislamic (by conservative standards) Royal Family who by all accounts spend most of their time ****ing whores in their Knightsbridge townhouses rather than following the teachings of the Koran.

Presumably yer average wahhabiist Saudi considers the family to be no less immoral than yer average western Kuffir. Yet they are happy to keep them in power presumably in exchange for the family continuing to fund the spreading of wahhabi ideology around the world.

Does this not stick in their craw a touch?
    You should read this for some background on Saudi - amongst other things.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OC0YP...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

I have it.

Are you familiar with Ben Shapiro, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You should read this for some background on Saudi - amongst other things.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OC0YP...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

I have it.

I follow him on Twitter, so to that extent, yes.

He’s pretty good. An important voice on the right. Credible, serious and never controversial for the sake of it, which undermines so many others.

He’d make Cathy Newman look ike a vapid ****, too.

I follow him on Twitter, so to that extent, yes.

This is grossly simplistic. ISIS arose not because the US went into Iraq, but because it listened to people like you, bottled it and left, creating a huge power vacuum. Libya - like Syria - was run by a brutal dictator whose populace rebelled against him - the West simply reacted to it. As for Ukraine, the Russians have tried to operate it as a puppet state since 1991, even poisoning its future PM at one point because he wasn't pro-Russian, tried to prevent it signing international agreements (as independent nations are entitled to do) and eventually invaded it in an undeniable act of nakedly imperialist aggression on the basis of a completely unconstitutional referendum. And, in case you didn't notice, the Serbs were murdering thousands of civilians in Kosovo - pretty barbaric, too, I'd have said.

You want to stop looking at everything through your red-tinted glasses, a. Sometimes the Russians are the bad guys.
    Like I said, bit busy this afternoon but will refute all this #FakeNews from The Guardian on another day.

So you're not even trying to argue that there haven't been atrocities by the side you support? Atrocities you are keen to downplay and minimise?

You're only supporting my point that you are arguing the difference between shďt and shíte.
    I've no doubt that all sides have done bad things. It happens in war and that is why wars should be avoided. This wasn't a civil war, it was an aggression on Syria by external forces.

Bottom line is that there is no moral equivalence between the behaviour of ISIS, who are actually killing us on the streets of the UK, and the governments of Syria and Russia who are fighting them.

I have it.

I prefer his sister tbh>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuQlpFnlIBE
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'