Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There is no-one quicker than me to denounce the french as a

There is no-one quicker than me to denounce the french as a

bunch of snail eating ****s, especially if I have to wait more than five minutes in the ski lift queue, but I have to say I have warmed to Msr Macron and I think our Theresa has too.

In every shot I've seen of them at Sandhurst she appears to be somewhat charmed by the young fellow and would rather like to leave some of that lurid red lipstick on his cock (or I'm no judge of women).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    bunch of snail eating ****s, especially if I have to wait more than five minutes in the ski lift queue, but I have to say I have warmed to Msr Macron and I think our Theresa has too.

In every shot I've seen of them at Sandhurst she appears to be somewhat charmed by the young fellow and would rather like to leave some of that lurid red lipstick on his cock (or I'm no judge of women).
    Well he does favour the older woman, of course. The teacher-shagging weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well he does favour the older woman, of course. The teacher-shagging weirdo.
    Who doesn't want to shag the teacher b? Right up there with policewomen, nurses and your mum.

Wouldn't have had you down as a ski **** H.

Cannot think of a less holiday holiday myself. Pile of shíte really. I'm out.

Who doesn't want to shag the teacher b? Right up there with policewomen, nurses and your mum.
    Shagging her is one thing (although it doesn't reflect well on her, of course). Marrying her and being stuck with an auld hag 20 years your senior is weird, though. The bloke's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wouldn't have had you down as a ski **** H.

Cannot think of a less holiday holiday myself. Pile of shíte really. I'm out.

Having been on a couple of skiing holidays, I would concur absolutely.

I am led to believe it can be cold, you perhaps need to make a definite point of getting up early in order to really get it, you spend a lot of time falling over and let’s be honest the fashions are deplorable.

At least 2 of the above are covered by everyday life in Ireland.

Now unless somebody can guarantee me that by end of day 1 I will be attacking the black runs like an Irish Franz Klammer then bollócks.

I am led to believe it can be cold, you perhaps need to make a definite point of getting up early in order to really get it, you spend a lot of time falling over and let’s be honest the fashions are deplorable.

Now unless somebody can guarantee me that by end of day 1 I will be attacking the black runs like an Irish Franz Klammer then bollócks.
    I went on a skiing holiday once - abandoned the skiing after one day. Enjoyed the rest of the week in a lovely French village with fantastic scenery and some good books

Well clearly you, Steve and Luis are all abjectly useless when it comes to anything physical so skiing would not suit. A week of flailing around in the snow like a burning spastic would, I imagine, be rather unpleasant.

Exactly. All the things that you want from a holiday - interesting sights, trips to visit places, good weather, good food, variation in one's day-to-day activity, balmy evenings eating and drinking outside, etc - are not available on skiing holidays. It's just skiing, which - once you've done it for a bit - is actually quite boring. Also, as you say - it involves falling over, possibly breaking limbs and endless queueing for ski lifts just so you can go back up the mountain and ski down it again.

Skiing is something I wouldn't mind doing for a day or so, but an entire holiday built around it? Nah.