Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Would be nice if Australia could at least give us a game

Would be nice if Australia could at least give us a game

all a bit easy so far

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    all a bit easy so far
    It's clear that one-day cricket is the true test of a side's quality and that these five-day test matches are simply an old relic that no-one should pay any attention to.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's clear that one-day cricket is the true test of a side's quality and that these five-day test matches are simply an old relic that no-one should pay any attention to.
    Got some decent furriners into the team as well. The Ashes side was way too English

Took 5/4 on England before the game.

No idea why Australia were 4/7 to win this one with them missing more players for this.

Only time I had to worry was when Starc nabbed Butler and Moeen but that was the end of his 10 overs and England were soon back in cruise control.

At this point of the tour I think only a duckworth Lewis screw job can stop England losing one of these ODIs

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Took 5/4 on England before the game.

No idea why Australia were 4/7 to win this one with them missing more players for this.

Only time I had to worry was when Starc nabbed Butler and Moeen but that was the end of his 10 overs and England were soon back in cruise control.

At this point of the tour I think only a duckworth Lewis screw job can stop England losing one of these ODIs
    Hopefully win in Sydney and then give a couple of the other players in the squad a run out (poor choice of phrase). Don't think Billings, Malan or Willey particularly weaken the team though