Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty, Dutch bąstards!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They might have filmed people in lavatories, I suppose.

This has completely changed my view of Dennis Bergkamp. For all his glorious skill I now wonder if his finger had gone through the lavatory paper before the game and he had shķte under his fingernail.
    I have the impression Bergkamp smelled like cologne or shower gel at all times.

Whenever I hear dog owners opening up their disposable bags I look and walk the other way
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Good point, sw. He’s probably off defecating on his hands, though. It’s part of his culture.

You do realise this is your opportunity to throw all his cultural jibes about the Irish back in his face, don’t you?
    Fśck me, but I got shouted at by the glw one day on hoiday when we encountered a group of 4 Irish of the absolute worst kind - the 'posh' ( ) ones with the soft consonants and the thinking theior shķt doesn't stink variety, telling each other how fścking great they are at everything and where they play golf and where they eat their boiled fścking cabbage. Just the fact that they walk and breathe made me so angry I was swearing and spitting with rage, causing them to leave their table and decamp to one further away and the glw to explain to me that I am some sort of mental and need to take a look at myself.

I hate those ****s.

You met Danny Blanchflower Eamonn Dunphy and Bob Geldolf?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have the impression Bergkamp smelled like cologne or shower gel at all times.
    I always thought Imperial Leather, tbh. Now I’m not so sure, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fśck me, but I got shouted at by the glw one day on hoiday when we encountered a group of 4 Irish of the absolute worst kind - the 'posh' ( ) ones with the soft consonants and the thinking theior shķt doesn't stink variety, telling each other how fścking great they are at everything and where they play golf and where they eat their boiled fścking cabbage. Just the fact that they walk and breathe made me so angry I was swearing and spitting with rage, causing them to leave their table and decamp to one further away and the glw to explain to me that I am some sort of mental and need to take a look at myself.

I hate those ****s.
    At least they weren't running around thieving bikes.

Did you even manage to pick up where these people were from? There are of course some frankly horrible fśckers here I will be the first to admit.
    Last edited by SWv2; 01-29-2018 at 04:06 PM.

I always thought Imperial Leather, tbh. Now I’m not so sure, though.
    now I am picturing him walking around the changing room with just a towel round his neck all glistening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I hate those ****s.
    Oh, middle class Dubliners are pretty revolting (and I say that knowing this includes members of my extended family). A few years back, they talked of nothing but how much their houses cost. I and my father were highly amused when the bottom dropped out of that fłcker. It was all we could do not to laugh in their faces while at a ghastly family wedding in 2008.

Mind you, I fear that I’m your case it’s a class-based chip on your shoulder about jackeens that arouses your ire. I can understand your glw’s consternation. She believes you are better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    "Oi won de president's cup dere at de Curragh" said one ****. I couldn't help but exclaim, "Whoopyfśckingdoo!", such was my amazement at this unbelievable feat of pure Irish genius by the fat-gutted pig-ignorant judgemental piece of filth masquerading as a human being. This caused the **** to keep glancing nervously in my direction which just made me more and more angry.

****. (Him, not you. But you as well for the bike comment.)

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Did you even manage to pick up where these people were from? There are of course some frankly horrible fśckers here I will be the first to admit.
    I’m guessing Donnybrook or Ballsbridge. Probably went to Blackrock, Clongowes or Belvedere.