Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty, Dutch bąstards!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This both surprises and intrigues me, b. Whilst Dutchers have a robust attitude to their bodily excretions, and enjoy nothing better than poking around in their jobbies checking for worms and/or blood, they are also generally excessively clean.

Perhaps they asked a load of southerners. The ones near Belgium are inevitably a bit odd.
    I’m just struck by the fact that someone who was surveyed would admit they don’t wash their hands. You’d lie, wouldn’t you? To happily admit not doing so is to my mind worse than simply not doing so and lying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Don't the Dutch have some weird thing about dog ****? I can't recall exactly what it was but it's a book I had.
    What sort of ‘weird thing’, f? Do they eat it? Smear it on their chests when they have a cold? Play keepy-uppies with it?

Don't the Dutch have some weird thing about dog ****? I can't recall exactly what it was but it's a book I had.
    Erm, well they don't eat it or anything, but otherwise I don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good point, sw. He’s probably off defecating on his hands, though. It’s part of his culture.

You do realise this is your opportunity to throw all his cultural jibes about the Irish back in his face, don’t you?
    Well yes, but you see I am an adult.

What sort of ‘weird thing’, f? Do they eat it? Smear it on their chests when they have a cold? Play keepy-uppies with it?
    I think it was something like they refuse to pick it up.

For the record the whole picking up of dog shķte is a very fundamental reason why I don't have one.

And we Irish love dogs. My granny used to have 3-4 of them but used to tie up one of their front legs to stop them running off.

I’m just struck by the fact that someone who was surveyed would admit they don’t wash their hands. You’d lie, wouldn’t you? To happily admit not doing so is to my mind worse than simply not doing so and lying about it.
    None of it makes any sense.

Perhaps they translated the question badly into Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well yes, but you see I am an adult.
    Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    None of it makes any sense.

Perhaps they translated the question badly into Dutch.
    They might have filmed people in lavatories, I suppose.

This has completely changed my view of Dennis Bergkamp. For all his glorious skill I now wonder if his finger had gone through the lavatory paper before the game and he had shķte under his fingernail.

I can sympathise with that. I can’t watch people picking up warm dogshķt without retching. It makes me despise them.