Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dirty, Dutch bąstards!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It is a big deal in terms of basic human decency, you dirty animal!

I know you desert tribes wipe your arses with sand or whatever, but here in civilisation we have certain standards.
    Well, it is true that most of us wash our hands after urinating simply from habit; given that one (hopefully) keeps one's pénis clean, there is really very little reason to wash the hands.

One remembers the (possibly apocryphal) story of the matelot and the pilot meeting at the urinal. The pilot finishes, zips up and heads for the door. "In the Royal Navy," comments our brave sailor chum, "we are taught to wash our hands after using the lavatory."

"And in the RAF" responds the aviator, "we are tauight not to pķss on our fingers."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, it is true that most of us wash our hands after urinating simply from habit; given that one (hopefully) keeps one's pénis clean, there is really very little reason to wash the hands.

One remembers the (possibly apocryphal) story of the matelot and the pilot meeting at the urinal. The pilot finishes, zips up and heads for the door. "In the Royal Navy," comments our brave sailor chum, "we are taught to wash our hands after using the lavatory."

"And in the RAF" responds the aviator, "we are tauight not to pķss on our fingers."
    Hmmm. I think we’re now seeing where those shocking Dutch figures come from.

Seriously, though, a public lavatory is a filthy place. Merely entering it is reason enough to wash one’s hands afterwards and then only touch the door handle with a gloved hand.

Outdoor micturition, of course, is a different matter. That is a healthy and noble practice and I will waive the strictures on hand washing in such a case.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. I think we’re now seeing where those shocking Dutch figures come from.

Seriously, though, a public lavatory is a filthy place. Merely entering it is reason enough to wash one’s hands afterwards and then only touch the door handle with a gloved hand.

Outdoor micturition, of course, is a different matter. That is a healthy and noble practice and I will waive the strictures on hand washing in such a case.
    Woah there big fella, you have now introduced the 'public lavatory' into the equation. No one mentioned a public lavatory.

And furthermore, I seem to remember you expressing a degree of squeam when I demonstrated my joie de vivre with a carefree pee on a roundabout. If that's not an example of gay outdoor micturation, I don't know what is.