Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dirty, Dutch bāstards!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, middle class Dubliners are pretty revolting (and I say that knowing this includes members of my extended family). A few years back, they talked of nothing but how much their houses cost. I and my father were highly amused when the bottom dropped out of that fųcker. It was all we could do not to laugh in their faces while at a ghastly family wedding in 2008.

Mind you, I fear that I’m your case it’s a class-based chip on your shoulder about jackeens that arouses your ire. I can understand your glw’s consternation. She believes you are better than that.
    I neither know nor care what a 'jackeen' might be and would thank you to keep that filthy foreign talk to yourself.

I’m guessing Donnybrook or Ballsbridge. Probably went to Blackrock, Clongowes or Belvedere.
    Not sure your average D4 ponce would be slumming it around Vietnam, not the type of hollier they can come home and boast about.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not sure your average D4 ponce would be slumming it around Vietnam, not the type of hollier they can come home and boast about.
    Excuse me! You’re talking about my family there, so. ‘D4 ponce’, indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I neither know nor care what a 'jackeen' might be and would thank you to keep that filthy foreign talk to yourself.
    It means the sort of people culchies resent.

It means the sort of people culchies resent.
    :sigh: Listen to you with your 'jackeens' and ytour 'culchies'. You're as bad as the rest of them.

Thick paddy. There, I've said it.

:sigh: Listen to you with your 'jackeens' and ytour 'culchies'. You're as bad as the rest of them.

Thick paddy. There, I've said it.
    We must acknowledge and laugh about our unfortunate genetic heritage* without being ruled by it, my friend.

Both of us have ancestors from Limerick, when all is said and done.

*Although obviously mine is slightly less unfortunate than yours.

We must acknowledge and laugh about our unfortunate genetic heritage* without being ruled by it, my friend.

Both of us have ancestors from Limerick, when all is said and done.

*Although obviously mine is slightly less unfortunate than yours.
    Indeed a small but important fact that is often overlooked in his vile racist tirades.

Not only is the Dutch sex tourist half-Irish but said Irish roots originate from the fúcking bona fide arm pit of the whole country.

Indeed a small but important fact that is often overlooked in his vile racist tirades.

Not only is the Dutch sex tourist half-Irish but said Irish roots originate from the fúcking bona fide arm pit of the whole country.
    There you go. You swine can't help yourselves, can you? There's always a victim, always someone being denigrated, which is ironic, given that all of you come from a total fúcking shítpit island and none of you have the right to look down on anyone, seeing that you all revel in your own feculent ignorance, which you wear as a badge of honour.

It's like a national sickness. A whole island of mentally ill people hating each other because of a difference of postcode. It's absolutely fúcking bizarre.

There you go. You swine can't help yourselves, can you? There's always a victim, always someone being denigrated, which is ironic, given that all of you come from a total fúcking shítpit island and none of you have the right to look down on anyone, seeing that you all revel in your own feculent ignorance, which you wear as a badge of honour.

It's like a national sickness. A whole island of mentally ill people hating each other because of a difference of postcode. It's absolutely fúcking bizarre.
    Be quiet pish hands.

My ancestor was mayor of Limerick when Cromwell’s army under Ireton took the place. His notable failure to take the soup meant penury for his descendants, the cųnt.