Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dirty, Dutch bāstards!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I will have words with Sir C about this, you mark my words
    Why do the bosnians have such a hard-on about it?

The UK an never be 75% unless I worked with all 25%

I wirked with men AND women like this
    One bloke insisted that as he had washed his 'best friend' in the morning, he didn't need to wash his hands after peeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Henry AKA The African Queen View Post

I wirked with men AND women like this
    One bloke insisted that as he had washed his 'best friend' in the morning, he didn't need to wash his hands after peeing.
    Did nobody point out that it wasn't his pčnis that was necessarily the problem, but what came out of it?

Do you routinely get píss on your hands?

My son recently started doing stand-up wees and he usually manages to avoid it, so you've got little excuse.

Did nobody point out that it wasn't his pčnis that was necessarily the problem, but what came out of it?

Yes aim is not the issue
    Rather the weapon in hand
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My son recently started doing stand-up wees and he usually manages to avoid it, so you've got little excuse.
    But there are things such as splashback and tiny droplets of urine almost inevitably find their way onto the hand one way or another.

But there are things such as splashback and tiny droplets of urine almost inevitably find their way onto the hand one way or another.
    But if we were that concerned about hygiene, we'd never shake anyone's hand, touch am escalator handrai, etc.

But if we were that concerned about hygiene, we'd never shake anyone's hand, touch am escalator handrai, etc.
    The fact that the world is full of dirty people isn't really an argument for being unhygienic oneself, though, is it?

Are you actually arguing against washing one's hands after urinating?

The fact that the world is full of dirty people isn't really an argument for being unhygienic oneself, though, is it?

Are you actually arguing against washing one's hands after urinating?
    No, Cathy Newman, that's not what I'm saying

I'm arguing that while it is of course preferable for everyone to wash their hands after a píss, not doing so is not a big deal.

No, Cathy Newman, that's not what I'm saying

I'm arguing that while it is of course preferable for everyone to wash their hands after a píss, not doing so is not a big deal.
    It is a big deal in terms of basic human decency, you dirty animal!

I know you desert tribes wipe your arses with sand or whatever, but here in civilisation we have certain standards.