Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I think we all need to take a moment to appreciate the sheer scale of this man

I think we all need to take a moment to appreciate the sheer scale of this man

David Morgan-Hewitt, MD of the Goring Hotel.

Well done, sir!

David-Morgan-Hewitt.jpg

It's Mr Creosote!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's Mr Creosote!

a marvellous scene

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's Mr Creosote!
    I think my favourite thing is that I've seen circuses take place under less material than is in his jacket, but it's still far too tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    David Morgan-Hewitt, MD of the Goring Hotel.

Well done, sir!

David-Morgan-Hewitt.jpg
    You have to feel for the paramedics, when the day of his inevitable infarction arrives.
    You can just visualise the candy stripes, complete with blues and twos on the JCB.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    You have to feel for the paramedics, when the day of his inevitable infarction arrives.
    You can just visualise the candy stripes, complete with blues and twos on the JCB.
    You'd be fairly confident the beds in that hotel would comfortable take your weight though. Restaurant is probably good as well

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You'd be fairly confident the beds in that hotel would comfortable take your weight though. Restaurant is probably good as well
    The restaurant is good. Bloody good, in fact (obviously, I wasn't paying).