Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mesut stays after all, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I will concede you that. Perhaps I went for 'unable' as it makes me less irritated with the club as a whole.

If this continues I will have to find a new club to support.
    He may yet stay depending on what other offers are coming in.

It is alleged a huge element in our favour is London and his love of living there, given that the only realistic alternative is Chelsea it is perhaps difficult to see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I dont think there is overwhelming evidence that the board wont invest at all. I think there is overwhelming evidence that they have spent a fair bit. Considerably less than the three big spenders, yes, but in some summers it has been substantial.

The problem is that spending money over the last 3-4 years has not made a blind bit of difference. If anything, we have got worse. I see no real reason to think that throwing more money into mix is going to help.

I think we all know what needs to happen, or at least part of what needs to happen......
    I'm not sure. Spending money is like a trophy too, isn't it; anyway, having the money to spend.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In the near future, he will fulfill his dream of wearing the #10 shirt, whilst Wilsh will ascend to #7; "Manc" Mickie will take over Özil's outside left jersey and the new BALU will attempt to fill Theo's shoes at 14.

Load of old sh1te, imo, and will cost me a fortune.
    He is the more valuable of the two. Stick fvcking Sanchez in an enchilada.