Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, schools are closed today because "it's a little bit windy out."

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    do you smash your kids up on fifa out of interest?
    No, I'm rubbish and they're very good. I love playing it with them though, great fun.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

"So what you're saying is..."
    Take a sip every time Cathy Newman says that for a quick way to Pissedville
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, I'm rubbish and they're very good. I love playing it with them though, great fun.
    I played it over the Xmas break.

No exaggeration to say I had no idea what I was doing, the first half of the game I didn't even know which on screen player I was controlling.

Naturally I lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I don't think it's evidence of wider push-back, it's simply evidence of what happens when ideas based on liberal dogma are publicly confronted by calm, empirical analysis. The results aren't pretty and this is why I think there are always going to be limits as to just how far some of this nonsense can go.
    I don't think they see it that way; they believe they're talking to dangerous lunatics (Trump?). Or, at least, not their sort. That's far more important to them than evidence or empirical analysis.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I played it over the Xmas break.

No exaggeration to say I had no idea what I was doing, the first half of the game I didn't even know which on screen player I was controlling.

Naturally I lost.
    Naturally. It does give you an encyclopedic knowledge of players though.