Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: " Wenger blatantly doesn't fancy Lacazette... " a Youtube comment on AFtv.

Yep LA...extremely poor form from the Windies wicket keeper...

Felt for the South African lad.

Oh and...looooooooool at India.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Stokes thing is absurd. While under investigation, he couldn't play for England, but now he's been charged he can? Farcical.

We'd still have lost with him, of course, but it might have been a bit less embarrassing.
    Seen the latest? His court case in on Feb 13, the date he was due to make his comeback. If the ECB had just waited a day they would have saved a lot of embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Yep LA...extremely poor form from the Windies wicket keeper...

Felt for the South African lad.

Oh and...looooooooool at India.

Kohli's press conference was fun - stroppy ****

He looks as miserable as sin. I'm not sure if his english is up to much but many players arriving here from furrin places go through an initial period of feeling isolated and plain old fashioned homesick.

I very much doubt that AFC even know what pastoral care is, let alone providing it to a new arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Kohli's press conference was fun - stroppy ****
    When did this become a feckin cricket thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s complicated born in Barbados and his dad is English.

Wants to play for England but can’t until 2022 because of the rules.
    This is surely the sort of thing that can be easily sorted out after Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Someone at work told me that Archer is in fact English. Or at least wants to play for England.

Surely he'll be playing the test matches in this summer if this is true, no? I saw him put one down at 150kph.
    Born in Barbados, English father but still has to qualify under the residence rules so won't see him in an England shirt before 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Seen the latest? His court case in on Feb 13, the date he was due to make his comeback. If the ECB had just waited a day they would have saved a lot of embarrassment
    I am starting to think the CPS has it in for our cricket team.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    When did this become a feckin cricket thread!
    Everything comes back to cricket in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Is there any truth in that?

We spend over 50 mil on the top scorer in Ligue 1, and now look to do the same for the top scorer in the Bundesliga. That's an awful lot of money if one ends up on the bench when we have **** MFs and **** defence.

We don't have anyone who can pick out LaK7's runs or anyone to create chances in the 6 yard box where this Abi chap seems to score his goals.

Both are central strikers, not wingers. I don't see how this wil work. I obviously hope it does, but I don't see what the plan is.
    He starts virtually every match, that wouldn't happen if he didn't "fancy" him