Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: " Wenger blatantly doesn't fancy Lacazette... " a Youtube comment on AFtv.

" Wenger blatantly doesn't fancy Lacazette... " a Youtube comment on AFtv.

Is there any truth in that?

We spend over 50 mil on the top scorer in Ligue 1, and now look to do the same for the top scorer in the Bundesliga. That's an awful lot of money if one ends up on the bench when we have **** MFs and **** defence.

We don't have anyone who can pick out LaK7's runs or anyone to create chances in the 6 yard box where this Abi chap seems to score his goals.

Both are central strikers, not wingers. I don't see how this wil work. I obviously hope it does, but I don't see what the plan is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

We spend over 50 mil on the top scorer in Ligue 1, and now look to do the same for the top scorer in the Bundesliga. That's an awful lot of money if one ends up on the bench when we have **** MFs and **** defence.

We don't have anyone who can pick out LaK7's runs or anyone to create chances in the 6 yard box where this Abi chap seems to score his goals.

Both are central strikers, not wingers. I don't see how this wil work. I obviously hope it does, but I don't see what the plan is.
    Let's have Lacazette score a few goals before we start discussing.

Some revelations on AFTV recently:

IWobi form dipped because of his bitter ex girlfriend who has been telling people he has a small dick!!! (I’m guessing it’s the type of girl whose use to 12 inch WMDs)

His dad and uncle Jay Jay blasted him big time for his night out...essentially telling him he’s ruining his career and it could be the kick up the backside he needed. Wenger is aware of this so wasn’t too hard on him.

Walcott decided to leave after being benched for iWobi despite his shenanigans

And finally...Alexis has a huge tax bill to pay off from his tins at Barca. If another club had jumped in with a mega salary he would’ve said no to United....might still do.

My own theory on Lacazette- he gets subbed because there’s a clause in his contract where Arsenal pay a significant bonus to Lyon for full completed matches...the clause possible specified that 75 minutes or more counts as a full game.

We’ve done this with other players so would’ve be surprised if it’s the same with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Both have played on the wing earlier in their careers. I imagine we will see Lacazette there being the younger of the two and better footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Some revelations on AFTV recently:

IWobi form dipped because of his bitter ex girlfriend who has been telling people he has a small dick!!! (I’m guessing it’s the type of girl whose use to 12 inch WMDs)

His dad and uncle Jay Jay blasted him big time for his night out...essentially telling him he’s ruining his career and it could be the kick up the backside he needed. Wenger is aware of this so wasn’t too hard on him.

Walcott decided to leave after being benched for iWobi despite his shenanigans

And finally...Alexis has a huge tax bill to pay off from his tins at Barca. If another club had jumped in with a mega salary he would’ve said no to United....might still do.

My own theory on Lacazette- he gets subbed because there’s a clause in his contract where Arsenal pay a significant bonus to Lyon for full completed matches...the clause possible specified that 75 minutes or more counts as a full game.

We’ve done this with other players so would’ve be surprised if it’s the same with him.
    Astonishing stuff from the Windies youngsters yesterday, tc. And did you see Archer's last couple of overs in the Big Bash

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Astonishing stuff from the Windies youngsters yesterday, tc. And did you see Archer's last couple of overs in the Big Bash
    The Stokes thing is absurd. While under investigation, he couldn't play for England, but now he's been charged he can? Farcical.

We'd still have lost with him, of course, but it might have been a bit less embarrassing.

Not the first time I've heard the full match clause theory mooted.

Could there be a shred of truth in in? Would that vacillating, Cleuso sounding, dithering, blithering, inept senile french tosser actually allow the saving of a few bob to impact his in-match decision making?

If I wasn't so indifferent to all things Arsenal just now I would be appalled.

Wenger out!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Both have played on the wing earlier in their careers. I imagine we will see Lacazette there being the younger of the two and better footballer.
    Lacazette has been a leetle bit underwhelming, hasn't he?

Lots of twists and turns but ultimately doesn't do much of what he's paid to do (score). In fact, he doesn't even shoot much anymore. Good job we kept Giroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Someone at work told me that Archer is in fact English. Or at least wants to play for England.

Surely he'll be playing the test matches in this summer if this is true, no? I saw him put one down at 150kph.

It’s complicated born in Barbados and his dad is English.

Wants to play for England but can’t until 2022 because of the rules.