Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: " Wenger blatantly doesn't fancy Lacazette... " a Youtube comment on AFtv.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He starts virtually every match, that wouldn't happen if he didn't "fancy" him
    And as for the line we don't have anyone to create chances - ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I know I've pointed it on here a few times but it would be nice if a few chances fell on his right foot rather than his swinger!

He starts virtually every match, that wouldn't happen if he didn't "fancy" him
    Happens all the time; the wife can spend fifty million pounds on shoes and hardly ever wear any of them
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I know I've pointed it on here a few times but it would be nice if a few chances fell on his right foot rather than his swinger!
    Yep - I've noticed that as well. Don't think it is a coincidence that his poor run of for has come since that United match. He must still be seeing De Gea in his sleep

Yep - I've noticed that as well. Don't think it is a coincidence that his poor run of for has come since that United match. He must still be seeing De Gea in his sleep
    My word! Are you saying we've bought a pup
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    As soon as we buy someone, they become shït. This is an immutable law of Wenger.

When Ozil's been out injured and with Alexis off, it's not like we've been picking out his runs with through balls half a dozen times a game.

Even I've noticed him making decent runs and the ball never getting to him recently.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nope - hattrick on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    When Ozil's been out injured and with Alexis off, it's not like we've been picking out his runs with through balls half a dozen times a game.

Even I've noticed him making decent runs and the ball never getting to him recently.
    So you meant at the moment - fair enough, gg. He does have good movement - thought he got too frustrated too early against Bournemouth - came too deep. That doesn't help

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As soon as we buy someone, they become shït. This is an immutable law of Wenger.
    Oh, well. At least it's not cut-rate sh1t anymore