Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VAR Chelsea v Norwich

VAR Chelsea v Norwich

imo, Chelsea have been a leeetle bit ****ed over on a couple of penalty decisions tbh.

Still, **** em.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    imo, Chelsea have been a leeetle bit ****ed over on a couple of penalty decisions tbh.

Still, **** em.
    It's not gonna change squat going on tonight's game
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    It's not gonna change squat going on tonight's game

I did rather like the ref, 2 for diving

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

I did rather like the ref, 2 for diving
    Only dodgy one was Willians booking.... Morata might have had a hnd on his shoulder but he simulated so deserved a booking, not all contact is a pen.

1 last thing, why wasn't the ABBA penalty system being used for the FA cup?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Only dodgy one was Willians booking.... Morata might have had a hnd on his shoulder but he simulated so deserved a booking, not all contact is a pen.

Perhaps they felt it had had its Waterloo? After all, these things come down to Money, Money, Money and at the end of the day, The Winner takes it all.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Still, **** em.
    What bothers me about the VAR is that they've decided to implement it in the stupidest way possible that still leaves far too much at the discretion of the on-field referee and you just know that this idiotic form of implementation will be used to unfairly discredit the whole idea of video replays in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

No idea why but FA said at start of the season it was only to be used in the Carabao Cup (so we'll have it next Wednesday if we keep a clean sheet)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No idea why but FA said at start of the season it was only to be used in the Carabao Cup (so we'll have it next Wednesday if we keep a clean sheet)
    But only in certain games, my understanding being something related to Premiership teams.

Was not used in Bristol v City on this basis, was available to be used next night then for our game with Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    But only in certain games, my understanding being something related to Premiership teams.

Was not used in Bristol v City on this basis, was available to be used next night then for our game with Chelsea.
    That's VAR - i was talking about the ABBA system

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's VAR - i was talking about the ABBA system
    I can't keep up with all this.