Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A 'Conservative' British PM has appointed a Minister for Loneliness?

@Berni

"What gives you the right to say that...you're making these vast generalisations"
    (puzzled)"I'm a clinical psychologist"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    That is not a comment based on knee jerk reaction to Forest and Bournemouth but a seeming decline for years now where we see the same thing again and again.
    They were just the latest iterations of the kind of performances we've seen since the defeat to Bradford. How many years ago was that?

redgunamo "And, whatsmore, there never will be any thinking done either."

There might be
    Never say never
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It doesn’t require a fùcking Ministry, though, p! This is just ridiculous posturing.
    Maybe we should have a Ministry of Ridiculous Posturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I won't talk to you if you swear at me.

A new rule.
    So shall we just agree that wherever we currently are is roughly where we should be? Because 4th was fine, now 6th is fine as long as we are not too far away.

Incidentally, I know you. No way in hell do you consider 'not too far behind Spurs' acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    redgunamo "And, whatsmore, there never will be any thinking done either."

There might be
    Never say never
    No, by this time, the game is over for far too many people. "Thinking" cannot help them now, it won't do them any good.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So shall we just agree that wherever we currently are is roughly where we should be? Because 4th was fine, now 6th is fine as long as we are not too far away.

Incidentally, I know you. No way in hell do you consider 'not too far behind Spurs' acceptable.
    It's fine, so long as Wenger is in charge, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What can we ****ing do if spurs and liverpool decide to improve?

So, no.

xxxxx (not kisses, quotas)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

So, no.

I suppose the only option is to decide to improve ourselves. This whole 'competitive sport' nonsense really gets in the way of running a business doesn it.

Damn those bloody scousers and their desire to improve!!

So, no.

We could try to improve ourselves... not go backwards
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar