Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: :wave: nice knowing all of you if I don’t make it

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, well that's fair enough then. I knew someone who got a wasp trapped in his ear. He almost went mad. They had to sedate him.
    It can't have been too pleasant for the wasp either, I suppose. Nobody likes to be trapped, do they.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It can't have been too pleasant for the wasp either, I suppose. Nobody likes to be trapped, do they.
    Wasps are evil, redg. We can't afford to worry about them.

No. It kept stinging him over and over again until someone eventually sprayed Raid into his ear. This killed it, but it went especially mental in its death throes and stung him a bunch more times. Not very pleasant for anyone and the sort of thing that now gives me nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wasps are evil, redg. We can't afford to worry about them.
    Ate a bunch of them in Japan once, done up in a kind of sweet jelly. Some sort of ancient local delicacy. Not bad.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am bleeding from the ear and in severe pain off to hospital.

You'll want to make sure your guitar collection is properly taken care of. I'll do my best for you old buddy.

Ate a bunch of them in Japan once, done up in a kind of sweet jelly. Some sort of ancient local delicacy. Not bad.

Did you see the goals-per-game stat for the Obamayang fellow at Dortmund? Only bettered by Der Bomber, apparently. I'm sure that can't be right, so doubtless The Bavarian will clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. It kept stinging him over and over again until someone eventually sprayed Raid into his ear. This killed it, but it went especially mental in its death throes and stung him a bunch more times. Not very pleasant for anyone and the sort of thing that now gives me nightmares.
    It sounds like you actually got the worst of it

It sounds like you actually got the worst of it
    I know, right? I knew you'd understand, r.

Did you see the goals-per-game stat for the Obamayang fellow at Dortmund? Only bettered by Der Bomber, apparently. I'm sure that can't be right, so doubtless The Bavarian will clarify.
    Be fair, you can't have it both ways

I understand that stat is correct. Impressive, certainly, but he's no Gerd Müller, imo.

Hadn't seen that but apparently so - according to Opta Deutschland

"The legendary Bayern striker needed on average 105 minutes to score for a goal — Aubameyang 114 and Lewandowski 116."