Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good Lord! Just bought tickets for The Moose Cup 2nd leg. Haven't been to

Good Lord! Just bought tickets for The Moose Cup 2nd leg. Haven't been to

a League Cup match since Liverpool came to Highbury some time in the 70's. We needed a 2 - 0 but only managed one and SuperMac was only inches too high when chipping Clemence from about 30 yards. This was before anybody ever tried chipping keepers from distance (well it was the first time I'd ever seen it).

By the time I got home, even my Mum had seen the effort on TV - "That was a right shame that didn't go in wunnit son - that McDougal fella of yours trickin' their goalie like that."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    a League Cup match since Liverpool came to Highbury some time in the 70's. We needed a 2 - 0 but only managed one and SuperMac was only inches too high when chipping Clemence from about 30 yards. This was before anybody ever tried chipping keepers from distance (well it was the first time I'd ever seen it).

By the time I got home, even my Mum had seen the effort on TV - "That was a right shame that didn't go in wunnit son - that McDougal fella of yours trickin' their goalie like that."
    Surprised she managed to say that as I happen to know that her mouth was very full at the time....

Went to at a deserted Highbury...max 10k in

Won 2-1 think Stephan Malz turned on the skillage #wewerebetterwithMalzthanwearenowsowhythe****didwe movefor

Would the fact it's only a tenner have influenced your decision here H?

#tight****

How very dare you impudent fellow! I got the 90 quid seats for a score each :-D

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Would the fact it's only a tenner have influenced your decision here H?

#tight****
    . . . . . .
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 01-16-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Surprised she managed to say that as I happen to know that her mouth was very full at the time....
    Your mum's so fat, when she walks down the street people say "blimey - look how fat that old saffa bird is!".

Your mum's so fat, when she walks down the street people say "blimey - look how fat that old saffa bird is!".
    Yeah? Well, your mum's so ugly, she entered the House of Horrors at the funfair and came out with a job!*

*My young son told me that one so don't even try to top it. Please
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Your mum so ugly she has to sneak up on the mirror

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah? Well, your mum's so ugly, she entered the House of Horrors at the funfair and came out with a job!*

*My young son told me that one so don't even try to top it. Please
    . . . . . . .