Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: We used to cream our pants when Freddie and Bobby P scored 15 a season from out wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And someone giving Van Nistelrooy a ****ing good kicking......
    By the way, I see Momentum now has control of the NEC and the new disciplinary head's first move was to drop a range of investigations into anti-semitism. Presumably this is on the grounds that anti-semitism can't exist if you don't look for it.

You aren't seriously going to vote for this absolute shítshow are you, p?

Accidental, or opportunist. You seem to be saying it was unplanned and they spotted Riley was cheating and seized on it. I dont agree with that at all. Given his history at Old Trafford they would be remarkably stupid if they didnt already know how he would react.

It is funny, you will find plenty of journalists and articles rubbishing the notion that the nevilles targeted Reyes. This despite Phil Neville himself saying that he and his brother did target Reyes, that it was all part of the plan, and that they knew it would ruffle Arsenal.

I will move on when we get justice.
    So you think I'm saying that it was unplanned despite the fact that I said 'they clearly targeted Reyes'?

We'll never get justice, Peter, it wouldn't suit us.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    So you think I'm saying that it was unplanned despite the fact that I said 'they clearly targeted Reyes'?

We'll never get justice, Peter, it wouldn't suit us.
    Well, you are saying that by suggesting that the players spotted Riley was ignoring stuff and seized on it. What is that if not unplanned?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    By the way, I see Momentum now has control of the NEC and the new disciplinary head's first move was to drop a range of investigations into anti-semitism. Presumably this is on the grounds that anti-semitism can't exist if you don't look for it.

You aren't seriously going to vote for this absolute shítshow are you, p?
    Of course I am. at this point I will vote for them purely to annoy you.

Of course I am. at this point I will vote for them purely to annoy you.
    I get that, of course, but they really are getting quite seriously sinister now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I get that, of course, but they really are getting quite seriously sinister now.
    I am finding myself increasingly bemused by more or less all human behaviour these days. Time to buy that remote island I always dreamed about.....

Well, you are saying that by suggesting that the players spotted Riley was ignoring stuff and seized on it. What is that if not unplanned?
    Targeting Reyes was planned, some of the other stuff was also planned and some was probably unplanned and probably encouraged by Riley cheating.

They are not mutually exclusive. You need to think outside the box, Peter.

Mike Riley is from Leeds.

Dirty Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Mike Riley is from Leeds.

Dirty Leeds.
    as if we needed a reason to hate him even more...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Targeting Reyes was planned, some of the other stuff was also planned and some was probably unplanned and probably encouraged by Riley cheating.

They are not mutually exclusive. You need to think outside the box, Peter.
    Well, that is horribly confused and not what you said