Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: coffeeWIMB what is your choice of device for procuring the sacred awakener? I have

coffeeWIMB what is your choice of device for procuring the sacred awakener? I have

been unable to better my humble Bialletti moka pot and the sight of the little moustachioed fella pointing his finger in the air cheers me in the morning as much as the first sip it delivers.

( vulgarians like SW who use only Nescafe instant need not join the thread ).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    been unable to better my humble Bialletti moka pot and the sight of the little moustachioed fella pointing his finger in the air cheers me in the morning as much as the first sip it delivers.

Costa

My Nespresso machine is bust, need a new one

A full-auto. No faffing about.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I dont drink coffee at all.

I too use a Bialetti my friend.

About 3 each Saturday and Sunday.

I buy my beans from Clement & Pekoe on South William Street and get them ground at the time of purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I buy my beans from Clement & Pekoe on South William Street and get them ground at the time of purchase.

They'll do a decent Orange Pekoe tea, no doubt.

Treat yourself, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Treat yourself, sw
    Eh no.

http://clementandpekoe.com/shop/

Imagine if somebody saw me?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Eh no.

http://clementandpekoe.com/shop/

Imagine if somebody saw me?
    there you go http://clementandpekoe.com/shop/ceylon-opi-shawlands/

treat yourself
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's a shame they don't do a extra large version eh?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Treat yourself, sw
    . . . . . . . .

The DeLonghi Dedica EC685 has improved my life substantially, used with Columbian or Guatamalan coffee.