Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: coffeeWIMB what is your choice of device for procuring the sacred awakener? I have

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The DeLonghi Dedica EC685 has improved my life substantially, used with Columbian or Guatamalan coffee.

Ooh that looks good A. You don't have to use thon capsules do you? I don't like the idea of a fixed amount of coffee. Is that some kind of milk steamer. I am rather fond of Cappuccino which the Bialetti cannot deliver of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The DeLonghi Dedica EC685 has improved my life substantially, used with Columbian or Guatamalan coffee.

Check you out Mr Fancypants A.

You will be queuing up for cheese at La Fromagerie next.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Ooh that looks good A. You don't have to use thon capsules do you? I don't like the idea of a fixed amount of coffee. Is that some kind of milk steamer. I am rather fond of Cappuccino which the Bialetti cannot deliver of course.
    God, no. Capsules are optional, but I will not be tyranised by them. There is a milk frother but as a heterosexual male I drink black coffee.

The water needs to be at 98 degrees when it hits the coffee, delivered at pressure and at the correct rate. Which is what this gizmo does very effectively and economically.