Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So who's in the know, then? Where is the stroppy Chilean going to end up?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Started, one season he didn't and that's because he was injured on and off all season. Might have taken their stats from that season which is a little bit unfair
    Yep, that sounds like most football journalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I had originally thought that City didnt need him but I suppose when you are ****ing loaded and looking to win every trophy you dont limit yourself to what you actually need.

I have a feeling he is one of those players who looks worse in a better side. I never saw him at Barcelona but I would imagine he still gave the ball away a lot.
    Manchester United need him more, it would seem. At Least City are going to win the Premier League.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

BiL is pretty positive, knows they need pace and someone, no matter how frustrating, that at least has a rough idea where the goal is!
    Maybe Theo will do alright, with Big Sam in charge.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Maybe Theo will do alright, with Big Sam in charge.
    I suspect he will do very well there, clearly needs a fresh start. For all the maligning he gets goals, not 20 a season but certainly mid-teens and frankly, Everton need that

I suspect he will do very well there, clearly needs a fresh start. For all the maligning he gets goals, not 20 a season but certainly mid-teens and frankly, Everton need that
    He can be great, he can be ****ing woeful. If you are mid table, that is more than good enough.

Mentioned the other day about the payment issues the Qatar lot we’re having...owed a slew of trainers just over £1m.

Now all of sudden they developed a conscious about Alexis and don’t want to pay more than £20m or meet his wage demands.

Sounds to me like they’re already making cutbacks in the football world.

Didn’t a major journalist say yesterday that he thought Mbappe and Neymar would end up at Real?

Could be in the final couple of years of their football involvement especially if the other Arab states maintain the blockade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Mentioned the other day about the payment issues the Qatar lot we’re having...owed a slew of trainers just over £1m.

Now all of sudden they developed a conscious about Alexis and don’t want to pay more than £20m or meet his wage demands.

Sounds to me like they’re already making cutbacks in the football world.

Didn’t a major journalist say yesterday that he thought Mbappe and Neymar would end up at Real?

Could be in the final couple of years of their football involvement especially if the other Arab states maintain the blockade.
    Mbappe and Neymar will end up at Real probably because they are the biggest football club in the world and no matter what PSG do they will always be small compared to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He can be great, he can be ****ing woeful. If you are mid table, that is more than good enough.
    I would like to be the first to wish him the best of luck at Everton.

I am simply ecstatic that I will never again have to see him play for us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Mbappe and Neymar will end up at Real probably because they are the biggest football club in the world and no matter what PSG do they will always be small compared to them.
    THere will still be some players who are more concerned with the size of their wage packets than the size of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would like to be the first to wish him the best of luck at Everton.

I am simply ecstatic that I will never again have to see him play for us.

You could come up with a list of players who have suffered under Wenger and would have probably done much better if they had left. I dont think THeo is one of them. I think he reached his peak with us and I dont think there was a great deal more to work with.