Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So is there a sweep on what killed herself out of The Cranberries yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wasn't there some story that it was the St John's Ambulance who killed Jimi with monstrous incompetence?
    Your thinking of Leah Betts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Your thinking of Leah Betts.
    She killed herself by being ignorant and drinking an absurd amount of water. Always made me despair that her parents tried to use her death as a weapon against Ecstasy when in fact they should have been using it as a platform to increase education about drugs. That girl didn't die because she took ecstasy, she died because she had been horribly misinformed about how ecstasy works.

She killed herself by being ignorant and drinking an absurd amount of water. Always made me despair that her parents tried to use her death as a weapon against Ecstasy when in fact they should have been using it as a platform to increase education about drugs. That girl didn't die because she took ecstasy, she died because she had been horribly misinformed about how ecstasy works.
    7 litres of water in a 90-minute period. Swollen brain. deed.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

2/1: Cancer
    Evens: The Persian rugs imo.
    Can I stick a couple of bob on Hillary Clinton?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Can I stick a couple of bob on Hillary Clinton?
    You suspect dear old Dolores knew something #4Chan
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."