Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So is there a sweep on what killed herself out of The Cranberries yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Some form of prescription medication abuse vis a vis Prince etc.

Trust me.
    Back injury, wunnit? 2-3 weeks job. The wife likes them and mentioned awhile back that they'd cancelled gigs because of it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    2/1: Cancer
    Evens: The Persian rugs imo.
    Suicide, imo

Dublin-born Catholic, convent-educated... what definition of ‘Irish’ are you looking for, h?

Or are you one of these English types who thinks that only shít-covered culchies really count as authentically ‘Irish’? The sort for whom only ignorance + poverty = authenticity?

I think you’re better than that, h.
    I think the popular term is West British....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think the popular term is West British....
    My guess is she'd look down her nose at West Brits. Randy as a stoat though by all accounts.

Trust me.
    depressive type wasn't she?

I'm not surprised. Depressive stuff, The Cranberries.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Trust me.
    The old 'accidental overdose' job, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    depressive type wasn't she?

I'm not surprised. Depressive stuff, The Cranberries.
    I don't think you could be from Limerick and not carry a deep melancholy inside you somewhere.

I'd settle for a Hendrix. Could have just taken a bit too much of the medicine with a bit too much of the drink without actually intending to kill herself. Best for the family to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'd settle for a Hendrix. Could have just taken a bit too much of the medicine with a bit too much of the drink without actually intending to kill herself. Best for the family to believe that.
    Wasn't there some story that it was the St John's Ambulance who killed Jimi with monstrous incompetence?
    Last edited by Burney; 01-16-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Wasn't there some story that it was the St John's Ambulance who killed Jimi with monstrous incompetence?
    Makes sense as in '69 most St John's crew members were nothing like a modern, properly trained paramedic. No experience of drugs ya see.