Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So is there a sweep on what killed herself out of The Cranberries yet?

So is there a sweep on what killed herself out of The Cranberries yet?

2/1: Cancer
    Evens: The Persian rugs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mercy me, she was young! The part of Ireland I frequent considers them 'their' local band so there'll be a few extras downed tonight :anyexcuse:

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Mercy me, she was young! The part of Ireland I frequent considers them 'their' local band so there'll be a few extras downed tonight :anyexcuse:
    My mother - who is Irish - found the way she sang in her accent highly offensive.

Is you mother Irish or Irish though b? I rather suspect she is Irish.

My mother - who is Irish - found the way she sang in her accent highly offensive.
    . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . .
    Dublin-born Catholic, convent-educated... what definition of ‘Irish’ are you looking for, h?

Or are you one of these English types who thinks that only shít-covered culchies really count as authentically ‘Irish’? The sort for whom only ignorance + poverty = authenticity?

I think you’re better than that, h.

Dublin-born Catholic, convent-educated... what definition of ‘Irish’ are you looking for, h?

Or are you one of these English types who thinks that only shít-covered culchies really count as authentically ‘Irish’? The sort for whom only ignorance + poverty = authenticity?

Nobody's better than that, I think. Not even your mum apparently.

In fairness, my old man took me to see "Ipi Tombi", back when I was a kid. lol
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

That's rocknroll, innit. For me, "Linger" is an all-time great performance and song, so well done, her.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I see what you mean b. She is neither Irish nor Irish. She's Irish

. . . . . . .

Suicide imo

went to see them in concert in the mid 90's..... thoroughly enjoyable imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Some form of prescription medication abuse vis a vis Prince etc.

Trust me.