Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: get mikhitayan plus aubemeyang, whose acquisition will be solidly financed by

get mikhitayan plus aubemeyang, whose acquisition will be solidly financed by

45m we get for whatshisface. That's good stuff. Mourinho is desperate, we can't call ourselves the rivals of any of these people. Alexis is a cancer who needs to be cut free. We gain pieces, don't lose too much pride, be ready for next season with Ancelloti.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    45m we get for whatshisface. That's good stuff. Mourinho is desperate, we can't call ourselves the rivals of any of these people. Alexis is a cancer who needs to be cut free. We gain pieces, don't lose too much pride, be ready for next season with Ancelloti.

Aubameyang signing should be good for Lacazette's confidence......It is a rather good signing though, completely the wrong position that needs immediate attention but hey

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Aubameyang signing should be good for Lacazette's confidence......It is a rather good signing though, completely the wrong position that needs immediate attention but hey
    Well, Sanchez, but more importantly, Walcott off? Giroud too?

Why Aubameyang would want to come to The Arsenal is a ****ing mystery tbh.

Need to replace Coq with, you know, an anchorman / thug
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Is Kevin Muscat still playing?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I have an image of Sven Muslintat googling “bang average footballers on the cheap”.

None of these players can play DM or organise a defence...same old papering over the cracks.

We've been trying to replace Vieirra with a home grown for over a decade now.

Denilson, Song, Coq; AMN is the next cab off the rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    We've been trying to replace Vieirra with a home grown for over a decade now.

Denilson, Song, Coq; AMN is the next cab off the rank.
    I'll still never quite understand how we didn't sign Yaya Toure.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'll still never quite understand how we didn't sign Yaya Toure.
    I think there is 2 stories to that, one being that at the time he came to the club we just did not need him as we would have had the likes of Vieira, Silva and Fabregas. The other being related to his obtaining a visa which is how he went to Belgium and then Russia prior to Barcelona. Perhaps the two are even linked.

The old man has bumbled along in this area for about a decade or so now, less perhaps.

He completely stumbled by chance on the Coquelin remedy then decided it was the future, at one point offering a contract to Flamini who turned up one summer unemployed and in need of a training facility.

Even now, Sanchez gone and the alleged links are to more sparkly fancy men, Malcom and Aubameyang, while one could suggest other areas are in need of as urgent strengthening or all out replacing.

Very interesting few months and maybe years ahead, can’t say with confidence that it will be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think there is 2 stories to that, one being that at the time he came to the club we just did not need him as we would have had the likes of Vieira, Silva and Fabregas. The other being related to his obtaining a visa which is how he went to Belgium and then Russia prior to Barcelona. Perhaps the two are even linked.

The old man has bumbled along in this area for about a decade or so now, less perhaps.

He completely stumbled by chance on the Coquelin remedy then decided it was the future, at one point offering a contract to Flamini who turned up one summer unemployed and in need of a training facility.

Even now, Sanchez gone and the alleged links are to more sparkly fancy men, Malcom and Aubameyang, while one could suggest other areas are in need of as urgent strengthening or all out replacing.

Very interesting few months and maybe years ahead, can’t say with confidence that it will be pretty.
    "Sparkly fancy men"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."