Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Like I said the other day, we need change for change’s sake.

Like I said the other day, we need change for change’s sake.

Wenger out

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wenger out
    It's the sadly predictable end to it all that I find depressing. The stupid c unt had a shot at some departing credibility with that last FA Cup win, but no, no, the plank had to push for another two years.
    Now the biggest question is whether or not he can see out the season.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It's the sadly predictable end to it all that I find depressing. The stupid c unt had a shot at some departing credibility with that last FA Cup win, but no, no, the plank had to push for another two years.
    He must be putting all his eggs in the Uefa cup basket as his route to staying next year
    ...perhaps even the LIttlewoods or whatever its called now

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    He must be putting all his eggs in the Uefa cup basket as his route to staying next year
    ...perhaps even the LIttlewoods or whatever its called now
    It's the Caravan Cup. Wenger is such a **** he'd put out a bunch off 13 year olds v City's strongest team.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

It should've ended in 2014 with that Cup Win. He stuck around, made us worse and more stale. Then refused another chance to go out on a high last May. Shame on those at the top of the club for allowing this to drag on and reach this stage. So unnecessary.

See out the season? Are you joking??

We could be stuck with this for years yet.....

Bring Ancelloti in now. Give him a head start in the rebuilding job and the chance to clear out the deadwood b4 next season

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

No chance P. The power brokers at the club cannot ignore a full scale fan revolt. Declining attendance figures, Spurs on the up etc.
    In pure human terms, could Wenger seriously absorb a vociferous level of abuse over a sustained period ? It's not as if he can play the top 4 card any longer and with Sanchez gone and Ozil in deliberation, we're now left, for the first time in recent memory, with a very average group of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Is Wenger getting the best out of the player that he has available? If the answer is yes we keep him until the end of the season. If the answer is no, he should really go now.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is Wenger getting the best out of the player that he has available? If the answer is yes we keep him until the end of the season. If the answer is no, he should really go now.
    The missing piece to all that is that the potential for the club to source its preferred manager at this stage of the season is more than a bit limited