Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Like I said the other day, we need change for change’s sake.

Lacazette going completely backwards and looking like he’d be more suited to playing at Stoke tells you all you need to know about Wenger getting the most out of the team. He’s completely abysmal right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    No chance P. The power brokers at the club cannot ignore a full scale fan revolt. Declining attendance figures, Spurs on the up etc.
    In pure human terms, could Wenger seriously absorb a vociferous level of abuse over a sustained period ? It's not as if he can play the top 4 card any longer and with Sanchez gone and Ozil in deliberation, we're now left, for the first time in recent memory, with a very average group of players.
    There isn't going to be a fan revolt, let alone a full scale one. He has been getting abuse for years and it makes no difference.

Genuine drops in attendance would help......

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Bring Ancelloti in now. Give him a head start in the rebuilding job and the chance to clear out the deadwood b4 next season
    You have made me sad now T ...Is Ancelloti what we will end up with when he does go

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    You have made me sad now T ...Is Ancelloti what we will end up with when he does go
    I'd be happy with Stevie Bould helped by Keown and big Tone. Armed with scaff bars and 2 by 2. Tell those donkey defenders that each goal conceded equals one broken one.

It maye just lead to boring nil-alls but at leats we wouldn't be losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'd be happy with Stevie Bould helped by Keown and big Tone. Armed with scaff bars and 2 by 2. Tell those donkey defenders that each goal conceded equals one broken one.

It maye just lead to boring nil-alls but at leats we wouldn't be losing.
    Bould is part of the problem at this point ...overpaid for what he does and not seemingly showing the ambition to manage elsewhere . He should be Stoke manager by now

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wenger out
    Quite.

and...I wouldn't be sorry if any of those playing yesterday were sold.

When the answers are Danny Welbeck and Theo Walcott, you know we're are heading for even ****ter times
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I disagree, we don't need change just for the sake of it, we need change because the manager is no longer competent.

I'm also loving the idea that we should buy Malcolm only if we sell Sanchez. If we like Malcolm we should just f*cking buy him. Given that we made 20mil in the summer and just sold Coq for 12mil that would mean a net outlay over two windows of a massive 13mil or so.

Imagine that, one of the ten richest clubs spending 13mil over two windows. Obscene.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wenger out
    I'm teetering on the edge, Wenger in.....until end of the season. Then I'm afraid he has to go

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm teetering on the edge, Wenger in.....until end of the season. Then I'm afraid he has to go
    That's what I thought last season, though. And here we are.

A truly sorry state of affairs.

The team manager going in front of cameras and being honest enough to say he has no idea what is going on meanwhile on the actual football side it appears he has no idea what is going on.

The clusterfúck of last summer with Sanchez, the basic scenario where two world class players are even allowed to be in this contract situation, gross mismanagement of the football club (not team, no idea who is ultimately responsible here).

Walcott running around on a sponsored offside. Christ if we can genuinely get £20m for him what is the delay, unless of course he is too settled in the easy life and won’t move in which case we’re fúcked.

Watching young players like Holding and other fundamentally good footballers like Xhaka and especially Lacazette just draining in confidence in front of our eyes.

As Wes pointed out, we like Malcolm and are willing to pay 40m for the lad, but only if Sanchez goes, otherwise we’ll muddle on with bang average shít****s like Welbeck and Iwobi, both of who have a role to play but neither of whom should ever be first 11.

Selling to United, not ideal of course though some are looking on it as the footballing equivalent of a person shítting in their cupped hand. Sell the wee fúcker if they are the highest bidder, take Mkytarian if they are genuinely offering him, screw them for everything we can get. Then take Malcom also but ask him to jazz up his name.

And yes, in summary … Wenger out!

I can’t believe the above is still in debate.