3) Venezuela
    4) Wales
    5) Myanmar
    6) Canada
    7) Afghanistan
    8) Djibouti
    9) Germany
    10) Yemen

As you can see this is a very pleasing list. Which one is your favorite?
    Last edited by Chief Arrowhead; 01-12-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    1) Haiti
    2 El Salvador
    3) Venezuela
    4) Wales
    5) Myanmar
    6) Canada
    7) Afghanistan
    8) Djibouti
    9) Germany
    10) Yemen

I'm sure you have been to all these places, Chief?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Oh come on 'berto - Chiefs 'avin a larf. Dont be a big whining pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I'm sure you have been to all these places, Chief?
    wánk-sac. I ain't been to any of 'em but I know thy're shítholes, 'specially Canada. Shame he left Australia out

1) Haiti
    2 El Salvador
    3) Venezuela
    4) Wales
    5) Myanmar
    6) Canada
    7) Afghanistan
    8) Djibouti
    9) Germany
    10) Yemen

Hey man I gotta tell you, fvcking Kansas City deserves a place way up on your list.

1) Haiti
    2 El Salvador
    3) Venezuela
    4) Wales
    5) Myanmar
    6) Canada
    7) Afghanistan
    8) Djibouti
    9) Germany
    10) Yemen

Should edit and put Vietnam in there to trigger Sir C !

Whats Honduras like i wonder . The El Salvadoran lads in my employ look down on them big time . I saw a sad seen from Venezuela where men were attacking cows in a field and eating them like zombies ....or maybe it was just a scene from the walking dead , i was tired at the time

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Should edit and put Vietnam in there to trigger Sir C !

Whats Honduras like i wonder . The El Salvadoran lads in my employ look down on them big time . I saw a sad seen from Venezuela where men were attacking cows in a field and eating them like zombies ....or maybe it was just a scene from the walking dead , i was tired at the time
    I am rather pleased at Chief's inclusion of Germany. I work with a few of them and the ones too young to feel guilty are damn straight at it again, feeling themselves superior. I think we may have to slap them down again.

Actually I do love what they've done with football. Play it frighteningly well and watch it in a good tribal spirit. You can see Munich for close to a tenner, sup a few beers on some terracing and not have to worry about getting a fat lip ( though you will get one if you push hard enough).

Well done The Bosch!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I am rather pleased at Chief's inclusion of Germany. I work with a few of them and the ones too young to feel guilty are damn straight at it again, feeling themselves superior. I think we may have to slap them down again.

Actually I do love what they've done with football. Play it frighteningly well and watch it in a good tribal spirit. You can see Munich for close to a tenner, sup a few beers on some terracing and not have to worry about getting a fat lip ( though you will get one if you push hard enough).

Well done The Bosch!
    We??? ...didn't realize you were American Herbert

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Hey man I gotta tell you, fvcking Kansas City deserves a place way up on your list.
    Kansas isn't actually a country though East. Where you from dude?

By we I mean us - Britain - you knob swallower. Them as slapped 'em down twice before. Both times with invaluable help from our cousins across the pond. Don't forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    By we I mean us - Britain - you knob swallower. Them as slapped 'em down twice before. Both times with invaluable help from our cousins across the pond. Don't forget that.
    I was expecting a better retort from you Herbs...you have lost it . You should change your handle to Wenger or SFC imo
    Still love you though you big cuddly codger