Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So the mighty Donald has pointed out that some countries are ‘sh́tholes’ and is being

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Many of his wind-up tweets are actually sending little messages like that. The CF money vortex isn't the only Haiti scandal either. There's the human trafficking too. #LauraSilsby #LockHerUp

#Pizzagate?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yeah but what he really meant was 'backward'. Using that term would also have provoked all sorts of rage but it also might have invoked a discussion which resulted in something positive i.e. a recognition that taking people from countries where they sh1t in the road and treat women as cattle and putting them in western, secular, multi-cultural democracies creates all sorts of problems.

By using 'sh1thole' he just brought attention on himself with little chance of a constructive outcome.
    Anyway, there was a video going about yesterday of a chap sh1tting in the road in London. And the D has just cancelled his trip there
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    lol. Because there was a chance of a constructive outcome before him, do you mean?

No, that term, if he did indeed use it, cuts to the heart of the matter in a way everyone understands, instead of confuscating it to no apparent effect, as the high-minded have always done.
    No, I didn't say that. I said that if he - Donald Trump - had used 'backward' there might have been a positive outcome.

No, I didn't say that. I said that if he - Donald Trump - had used 'backward' there might have been a positive outcome.
    You're simply mistaken then, because, for his critics, there can never be any positive outcome for President Trump.

Hmm. I think when the POTUS is this devoid of propriety or etiquette we have a big problem. With the bar being lowered to this degree, it's what comes after him that concerns me. The man is an alpha-**** and I rather hope he has a fatal clutcher soon. Anyone that makes Chimpy Bush look sophisticated has got to be dangerous.

For the time being though, watching the swamp gasp in collective horror is rather fun but I fear we will all come to rue this man's tenure at the helm.
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 01-12-2018 at 02:42 PM.

#Pizzagate?
    #Pizzagate is Fake News, redg. It said so in the New York Times. Or some footballer chucking pizza at a rival manager. #killroom! #murder!

Have you seen the Podesta 'art'? It is genuinely scary.

You're simply mistaken then, because, for his critics, there can never be any positive outcome for President Trump.
    What about for this non-critics? They're people too, red.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Hmm. I think when the POTUS is this devoid of propriety or etiquette we have a big problem. with the bar being lowered to this degree, it's what comes after him that concerns me. The man is an alpha-**** and I rather hope he has a fatal clutcher soon. Anyone that makes Chimpy Bush look sophisticated has got to be dangerous.

For the time being though, watching the swamp gasp in collective horror is rather fun but I fear we will all come to rue this man's tenure at the helm.
    No, H. The point is "the swamp" is a hundred times worse than he is. He knew this and that's why he wanted to run for president in the first place and believed he'd win. Everything they throw at him he is easily able to return to them with interest, because he always knew.

"If that f-ing bästard Trump wins, we'll all hang from nooses", as Hillary Clinton put it. Allegedly.

What about for this non-critics? They're people too, red.
    Sure, but they will vote for him anyway next time, because of the economy, the Supreme Court, the wall, or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    called a racist for it.

This does seem to overlook the demonstrable fact that a lot of countries are shítholes.

I suggest that anyone calling him a racist for saying this is made to take a gap year in The Democratic Republic of Congo and report back.
    Oh c'mon, fvckhead. The man's a maniac. This whole response of "he's only saying what we all think" is not appropriate. I don't go calling you a f*g, now do I? Oh wait...