Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we believe the Ancelotti rumours? This summer?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Get a season, possibly 2
    We just need to time it to the point that Pep is ready for his next challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The last thing we need is a has-been manager to act as a caretaker. We need to rebuild completely.
    Has-been? He's only 58 ffs

Has-been, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The last thing we need is a has-been manager to act as a caretaker. We need to rebuild completely.

looooooooooooooool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I just can't think of a manager that I actually want (and that we could actually get)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Has-been? He's only 58 ffs
    That's too old. We need someone in his early 40s.

I've always had the idea Wenger doesn't actually like Pep very much?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I just can't think of a manager that I actually want (and that we could actually get)
    I'm basically open to anyone who can organise a defence at this point.

Is Pulis available?

That's the problem - some of the names mentioned are ridiculous (Tuchel being a very good example - poor man's Klopp, if you are being kind). Interesting comparison is with Bayern - they planned to name their new manager during the last international break, yet don't seem to be any closer. If Ancelotti is a has-been what is Jupp

Is Pulis available?
    Lippi is currently working in China, I believe, so presumably he'd have to take a substantial pay-cut. What about Capello?

Is Pulis available?
    Somewhere deep in the bowels of Colney Hatch, the bio-genetics division that brought us Gunnersaurus is nearly ready to unveil the clone of Don Howe we've made from a piece of dandruff left in a flat cap found in his old desk drawer when we were knocking down Highbury. He shall burst forth, fully-formed and start organising our back four into an unbreachable wall.