Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now then.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why would Sven go?
    Because he can explain that he's been watching him for some time, is very impressed & will stop at nothing to get him to The Arsenal.

Basically we need to make him feel wanted. Even if that means promising him a move to United in 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    That’s not even the best of it.

Everton want to give us £20m for Walcott
    Not the complete Allardyce type player, perhaps, but the prospect of Theon being coached to be first onto the knock-downs is strangely interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Did you see that we have scheduled a meeting with Bordeaux regarding Malcom? I hope the party that we send to meet them includes Sven and maybe the new chap from Barca. Even Wenger should go as he is good at schmoozing French clubs.

I doubt we'll get Henrikh but i would be pleased with him and Malcom. If not it will be Malcom and Pavon to replace Sanchez and Walcott. If we can't get both over the line then Theo will have to stay until the summer.
    remember how we signed Mbappe after you told us how Arsene had sweet talked him into it

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not the complete Allardyce type player, perhaps, but the prospect of Theon being coached to be first onto the knock-downs is strangely interesting.
    Why the **** would any footballer need to be coached to be first on to the knock-downs? Can you actually coach that? And who would do it - big Dunc tended to be the one doing the knock downing (sorry Stewart)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    remember how we signed Mbappe after you told us how Arsene had sweet talked him into it
    I am not entirely convinced Rich has really grasped the whole concept of transfers and football as a concept.

Why the **** would any footballer need to be coached to be first on to the knock-downs? Can you actually coach that? And who would do it - big Dunc tended to be the one doing the knock downing (sorry Stewart)
    Well, I can see Theo standing there wondering what to do tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, I can see Theo standing there wondering what to do tbh.
    I think he is just a lost soul, a

I think he is just a lost soul, a
    I think he might be a changeling. Have we investigated whether the fresh-faced lad we bought from Southampton several decades ago actually got stolen away by fairies and replaced by this mong?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Did you see that we have scheduled a meeting with Bordeaux regarding Malcom? I hope the party that we send to meet them includes Sven and maybe the new chap from Barca. Even Wenger should go as he is good at schmoozing French clubs.

I doubt we'll get Henrikh but i would be pleased with him and Malcom. If not it will be Malcom and Pavon to replace Sanchez and Walcott. If we can't get both over the line then Theo will have to stay until the summer.
    behave Rich, like you have seen Malcom and Pavon play on a regular basis